Arc 2.2 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student

Start from the beginning

Although to be honest he doesn't need to study anymore since he could pass the test without any problems.

While Lou Shan was seriously studying his attention was caught when Yo Han called his name.

"What do you need?" Lou Shan asked.

"Can you help me on how to solve this problem, I seem to have forgotten the formulas" Yo Han stared at him while pointing at the problem in the book.

Lou Shan's rejection caught up his throat and was swallowed down again when he saw Yo Han. He could almost see imaginary dog ear slightly twitching in addition with the dog tail wagging behind Yo Han.

"Sure, no problem. You see X should be. . . . . . .. . . ." Lou Shan tried to seriously explain with the memory he got from the originals body.

Instead of being focused on Lou Shan's explanations, Yo Han's eyes drifted on Lou Shan's face. Glasses covering that pair of bright amber eyes, button nose, pale complexion, pink lips, thin eyebrows, and neatly combed brown hair.

Unconsciously Yo Han licked his lips, His Adams apple bobbed up and down as he gulped from the view.

"So that's how you solve it" Lou Shan wiped his forehead as he finished explaining. His lips slightly curved up feeling proud of what he just did.

Yo Han broke out from his trance. "Okay thank you very much for helping me"

"You're welcome, if you need any help you can ask me" Lou Shan pushed up his glasses and continued studying.

'damn, I'm so cool. I've successfully did just like what those cool guys in the animes do'

Lou Shan grinned inside his head feeling contented with what he did.

Yo Han smiled and answered sure.

A week have passed by, nothing changed, Lou Shan being a study maniac, And Yo Han clinging to him.

Every time there's vacant time Yo Han would pester him asking for help on how to solve problems about this and that.

Even though it irritates Lou Shan to the extreme, he was still thankful since because of this, a rumour spread around the school that both of them are friends and in good terms. His negative reputation have decreased and now it's -40.

With a slight arc on his lips Lou Shan buried his face on the notes in front of him.

Everything was quiet and peaceful ever since Yo Han went for an academic competition two days ago.

And he won't be back until the day after tomorrow.

"Uhm. . "

Lou Shan felt a sudden tap behind him. When he looked behind him he saw a guy holding a notebook in front of him.

"What do you need?" Lou Shan asked.

"You see, well if I'm not disturbing you. Can you help me solve this problem? I heard you explain on how to solve some problems to Yo Han a few days ago and to be honest it was much more easier to understand than what the professor explained" The guy in front of him fidgeted as he tried to speak calmly.

Lou Shan notice that the whole class suddenly turned silent and all of them were looking at him. Although they heard from Yo Han that Lou Shan's a good guy, they still can't help being skeptical.

"Sure, can I see the problem?" Lou Shan answered.

The guy in front of him released a breath of relief as he showed him his notes.

"Oh this is actually simple but calculating the highest point is the only complicated thing, you see. . . . . . . . . ." Lou Shan explained the whole solution as he also demonstrated on how to solve it

Meanwhile the whole class' ears are all focused on Lou Shan's voice. His classmates where all stunned when they heard the explanation. All of them have enlightenment in their eyes while continuing on listening, some even started to record his whole explanation so they won't forget on how to solve the problem.

"So did you get it?" Lou Shan asked after explaining the whole thing. He could feel his mouth drying up with all the words he said.

"Really awesome, thank you very much for the enlightenment"  the guy even bowed at him as if he was a disciple and Lou Shan was his master.

[ Ding! Current villains reputation : -39! ]

"You're welcome, if you have any other things you don't understand you can ask me" Lou Shan nodded as he proceeded on reading his notes.

'so helping his classmates can give him 1 reputation points. What if he helps the whole class every day, does that mean that he'll earn 20 reputation points per day?'

Lou Shan was immediately happy with the news.

his face was buried again on his notes. But contrary on his focused look he's actually listening on his classmates convo.

"You bro you actually tried to ask for help from that guy?" -guy 2

"Well I can't help it, the prof said it'll appear on the exam, besides he's actually cool. Also you heard his explanation right? It was so clear that I have a feeling of being enlightened" the guy that he helped retorted.

"Have you forgotten that he called you an idiot last month?" -guy 1

He scratched his head while pondering "well maybe his emotions was out of control then. Besides it was my fault too, I couldn't answer the question so our team lost"

At this moment of convo Lou Shan suddenly choked on his own saliva. Fuck, so that guy earlier and the original Lou Shan actually have some bad history.

Lou Shan sweat dropped and silently gave the guy a big thumbs up for being so kind. He even tried to defend Lou Shan.

__________

The reason why the male lead can increase and decrease the reputation of our MC by so much will be explained on the later chapters.

Also I'm back, I forgot to put Hiatus on the title so I'm sorry for the readers who anticipated for updates all this time.

I got fever and was banned from using phone plus I got authors block. I only recently got my inspirations again.

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ - I really apologize

,,Wala Kong Pera pangload sary sary