Arc 2.2 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student

Почніть із самого початку

"What's the matter?" Lou Shan asked.

Yo Han smiled, and his eyes curved like crescent moons but instead of bright lights, gloom covered his eyes "I'm just wondering why you don't like me accompanying you, do you hate me?"

Gasps sounded throughout the whole cafeteria and all students taking their meal stared at Lou Shan with burning gazes as if wanting to burn him.

[Ding! Current villains reputation: -91]

[Ding! Current villains reputation: -92]

[Ding! Current villains reputation: -93]

.
.
.

The continuous Prompt from the system resonated in Lou Shan's mind. The numbers continuously rising until it stopped into the number of -120.

Lou Shan almost cried two rivers when he heard the prompt. I haven't done anything why do I have to suffer like this. Male lead, please I beg you not to bother me.

"What are you talking about. . . . it's actually. . . A great honour for me to be accompanied by you" he pushed up his glasses trying to salvage the situation.

Yo Han was stunned and then he broke out into a smile "then let's have a study session tonight and also the next days to come. It won't bother you since we're friends right?"

Friends your mother! Lou Shan cursed inside his mind.

Dejectedly Lou Shan spent his whole day with Yo Han clinging on him.

On the bright side his original -120 reputation returned to the original -90 due to him helping teachers and other students.

'system oh system, where art thou'

Yo Han stared at the brunette in front of him who's so focused on reading his book.
His lips curled up slightly as his onyx eyes glinted with amusement.

Currently both of them are inside Lou Shan's room doing 'study session'

Lou Shan's lips formed a thin line when he sensed the others focused gaze. Failing to keep his irritation Lou Shan grumbled "didn't you come here for study session? Why do you keep on staring at me, so unfocused. If you're not gonna do anything please kindly go. You're disturbing my study!"

Yo Han stared speechless at the boy in front of him. Then he squinted his eyes.

Lou Shan gasped as he returned to his senses, what. . . . . Why?! Oh no, did he anger the male lead?! Did he appear to rude just now? Argh Lou Shan why are you so impulsive.

Lou Shan's inner struggle came to an abrupt stop when he heard a low chuckle. He cautiously peeked at Yo Han's expression trying to probe if he's not mad.

Yo Han covered his mouth with his hand as his shoulder trembled trying to control his self not to laugh.

'pfft- what the hell, I don't know why an angry chibi panda suddenly came to my mind when I saw his irritated face'

With that thought Yo Han bursted out laughing.

[ Ding! Current villains reputation : -70 ]

Lou Shan stared at the laughing man in front of him with strange eyes. What happened? Suddenly raising his reputation? Just because he bursted out with irritation? Is this guy a nut job?

With a stoic face Lou Shan continued studying completely ignoring the others presence.

Yo Han wiped the tears coming out of his eyes and decided not to tease Lou Shan anymore. He grabbed the book in front of him and started studying too.