Action

Random Action Prompts:

1.

The mob has taken down your lover and imprisoned your family. Now it's time to get even! Discuss your infiltration of the mob's secret fortress and how you end up victorious against all odds?

2.

You are on the run from the police after being wrongfully accused for murder. Your only way of avoiding life in prison is to clear your name by finding the person who did this. What happens, how do you go about it, and how do you avoid capture?

3. 

 After a big explosion, you need to help rescue multiple people out of a burning building. Describe the experience from explosion onward. Are you successful?

4.

 In a strange turn of events, you have found out that both of your parents are secret spies and that you have been thrown right into the middle of it. What does the reveal explain and how are you able to get out of a sticky situation that your parents have gotten into?

5.

You are a hot-shot fighter pilot looking to take down an enemy battallion. How do you and your team go about it and do you emerge victorious? Go into extreme detail and look up plane information if you need to. 

6.

Write about a contest with life or death stakes.

7.

Write a story about an adventure on a desert

8.

Write about a prisoner escaping out of jail and his family tells the cops when he arrives home.