Fantasy

Random Fantasy Prompts:

1.

Write about a character who finds an odd-looking egg in the forest. When they take it home, they never could have predicted what was inside it.

2.

Write a book about a character who has always had the ability to change how they looked, and so they hid their true appearance behind attractive façades. Now, their abilities aren't working, exposing what they truly look like.

3.

Write a story about once peaceful water dwellers who have suddenly declared war on a settlement that was its only true ally. Your character has no idea why and is thrust into the war against their will.

4.

Write about how magic is the norm. Some excel at it, some are only okay, and others are against it completely, despite being able to use it. Your main character is the latter.

5.

Write a story about how time has always been a constant in a world where reality can be warped and stretched. Then your character, through research and hard work, discovers you can even alter time.

6.

Write about a character whose world is dying. The actual earth is sick and killing all the plants and probably life as they know it.

7.

Write a book about how after an accident that killed your character's father, they uncover secrets they can't even understand. Then their father's friend shows up out of nowhere and explains all of it.

8.

Write about someone who finds out they have a magical portal in their home.