"Can he do that?"

She winked in his direction. "Baby, he upped the cash." The crowd laughed and she smiled continuing the bidding. "Okay down to the last few. Next we have Gloria the model. She may be up for a few pictures if you're lucky." The crowd laughed and the bids rose. Gloria showed some leg and did a dance and the drunken bachelors cheered. "$15,000." A man called out. Solomon sat back and spoke up.

"17,500."

Trevor voice hit the air. "20,000."

"$25,000." A British tycoon yelled. Solomon shrugged and sniffed his cigar as Eve sold off Gloria.

"Well, that is all folks..." She concluded. Hugh cut in.

"If I am not mistaken that was nineteen women." She rolled her eyes, rushed back stage and checked her email. Emily, the final girl, had come down with a case of food poisoning. She rushed back to the podium and whispered to Hugh the news. "Well folks one of the lasses could not make it tonight." The room broke into a cheer.

"Twenty girl, twenty girls." Hugh looked meaningfully at Genevieve. "Well..."

"Don't you dare." She mouthed.

"Next we have Genevieve Warren. A girl a man would give his arm and leg to have." He pushed her out fron behind the podium for the room to see and the bachelors caught on quickly. One of them would have a shot at the elusive Genevieve Warren.

Richard sat up. "$15,000" He said taking control of the high bid. The bidding rose higher and higher as Hugh egged them on. Gen, in outrage, turned to scowl at him when the men caught sight of her behind figure and bidded even more. Dammit. She thought turning back around blushing. Solomon sat annoyed when he heard Trevor join the outrageous bidding. Richard seeing the look on his friend's face silenced himself but continued to watch the blushing beauty on top of the stage.

Solomon having had enough rose. "$120,000." The room gasped and Gloria shouted in outrage. Briefly the bidding rose to $150,000 but eventually Solomon was called to the stage to claim his prize to the jealousy of many of the men and the scorn of the women. Once he reached the stage he heard Hugh's announcement.

"While the handsome pair is on stage I would like to formally announce the merge of Solo and Warren enterprises. The night is young so enjoy and have fun but not too much." The room, in surprise, cheered and disperse to the bar and dance floor as the night progressed.

"Solo, your date will be arranged with Emily as soon as she is healthy."

"Non sense." Hugh grinned holding Cynthia close. "He bid for your hand dear."

"But--"

"Ah Ah Ah."

"Hugh remind me to kill you later."

"Will do." He winked leaving the pair.

"And you? How drunk are you."

He dramatically wobbled. "I haven't drank tonight at all. Designated driver."

"Oh but you are. $150,000?! Really?" He just shrugged.

"Gloria is going to be pissed."

"Gloria has a date of her own tonight." He took her hand and led her to the dance floor not wanting her to ask him why because he did not know himself. "You did a splendid job tonight. You put all of this together?" He said wrapping his arms around her waist as her and encircled his neck.

"Yes. It was difficult at some times but we made a lot of money tonight. Over a million." She smiled so brightly he had to blink a few times.

"Yes well I apologize for my abscense as of late. For leaving for so long." He said spinning her. She was brought back to his chest and she was breathless for a second as his clothing rubbed against her bare back. She nodded not completely trusting herself to speak. "I really am." he whispered into her ear. Both could hear the double meaning.

Turning she faced him. "I forgive you. I understand how busy life gets." They broke apart and danced when the orchestra begin to pick up the tempo.

Cindy bumped into Gloria and yelled "watch where you're going!" She huffed at being ignored and followed her gaze to the couple the middle of the dance floor. "Solomon Grey." Gloria turned to her.

"Who is that... that thing he's dancing with?" She demanded.

"Genevieve Warren." She spat watching as they did ridiculous moves and laughed entertaining those around them. "They have history. You may be his new..." She glanced at Gloria with disdain. "Conquest, but if you are smart you will keep those two," She pointed her manicured finger. "Seperated."

"Why is that?"

"Do you have eyes?"

She felt her face, "Sí. I have eyes."

Cindy gave her a card, shook her head and walked away. "Call me when you're sober. Alcohol must be the cause of your stupidity."

Gloria put the card in her clutch sighing when she was collected by her date.

"Ice Ice baby." They did the robot and had a dance off laughing very hard at the other, ironically being the only sober people in the room. Solomon even grinned at Rich who was very well past second base with female he danced with. He leaned forward. "Wanna get out of here Eve?"

"Yea." She yawned. Grabbing their things she tilted so he scooped her up.

"You leaving amigo?" Richard slurred.

"Yea. Have fun and I'm taking your car. Trey will be by to pick you and your um lady friend up." He grinned as Rico clapped his back before carrying Eve out of the hall, unaware of the 4 sets of eyes glaring at his back. He drove to their destination.

They arrived to his house and he chuckled realizing that that would be the first Eve had seen of it. She slept covered by this coat and he carried her to the door bridal style. Kicking open the door he went to his room and laid her on the bed. "Eve. Eve. Wake up." She opened her eyes and met his brown orbs. Enraptured.

The temptation rose until they were both consumed. Just a taste of the forbidden would satisfy the darkest of desires. He leaned his head down and trailed slow kisses up and down her neck satisfied at her groan. Impatiently she bought her lips to his, biting down softly until he opened his mouth. Ripping his shirt off, he quickly disposed of her heels. Her hands roamed his back and chest as he pressed her into the bed caressing her exposed skin. His kisses ate her gasps as she gripped his shoulders tighter. Her dress soon followed his shirt as did his clothes. Kissing her once more he whispered. "You sure?" She nodded and he lost himself.

Riiiiiiiiing I don't wanna miss a thing... Solomon shot up and covered his eyes from the sun. He thought back to the night before, looking over at the other side of the bed and saw it empty. Hurriedly picking up his phone he answered with a pounding heart. "Eve?"

"Hey Solo. Thanks for making sure I got home safely. What an early night so much dancing." She laughed. He sat in shock eventually dropping his phone. A dream. "Solo? You there?"

A dream about Eve? He groaned laying back.

Two updates?! Hoorah! This was a fun chapter to write. Hope y'all enjoyed it.