29》End Court

Beginne am Anfang

"Let me handle her. Close the curtain."

Mingyu help the nurses there to close the curtain and give both of them space when Tzuyu also start to cry in sudden make Mingyu panick like how Wonwoo earlier. The nurses quickly leave and he didnt waste time, hold Mina wrist who still try to release herself.

"Calm down, bubble."

"No! Let go! You will hurt me!"

"I never do that, look at me."

"Er...no!"

"Hey Jeon Mina! I said look at me!"

He grip her both shoulder tight made Mina raise her head and wide her eyes. Her breath were uncontroble and her tears wont stop flowing down. Her lips trembling again and how she want to touch Wonwoo but her body still weak.

"W-wonwoo...."

She burst into sobbing leaving Wonwoo no choice to seat down beside her and pull her into his hug. He cares her back gently and sure enough Mingyu and Tzuyu hear it. Her body keep pumping up and down while her hands try to clutch his chest.

"You will be fine. He not gonna hurt you anymore."

"He pull me...he slap me....he cares me....he touch me!"

"Dont think of it again. Its already three day pass."

"They tried seperate me with Tzuyu!"

"I know, we all saw it. Now they dont."

"You not at my place! Its really hurt!"

He sigh and run out of idea to calm her. He keep cares her back amd let her head lean his shoulder, dont mind she finding comfort spot on him. At this time, he know she will just cry and keep sobbing until she fall asleep or let her head pain.

"Three days more, we will attend the court for your cases with them and with your mom."

"No! I dont want to see them again!"

She moving her body to protest but Wonwoo had to tighten their hug again. He know she wont agree it, thats why he didnt mad or being sensitive, he just calm and relax for now.

"You should, Jeon Mina. Tzuyu will go too, so please dont try to make fuss now. I didnt get enough sleep to settle this cases."

"Am i being....burden to you...again?"

"Sort of, but i told you, we married, you are my wife and you are my responsiblity. Your problem doesnt count as burden, despite if you try to do out of your mind."

"Im sorry..."

"Im tired to hear your sorry, Mina. I dont want hear that words again."

Suddenly a curtain open a little showing Mingyu stand to say something.

"Bro, i already call them, they will get here tomorrow."

He close back and sit down beside Tzuyu. Wonwoo sigh and break their hug to see Mina look down while sniffing her nose. He glad her cry stop but what made him notice is her lips and arms.

The lips on her still had bruise and her arms that almost pull out the wire, had some wounds.

"Why you pulling the wire, Mina? You know its for your recovery body."

"I dont want to stay here. I wanna go home! I hate hospital."

"No one love it....err except Tzuyu. You miss Nova, arent you?"

"I didnt feed him yet...Hannah? Hows is she?!"

She suddenly panick and before she can freak out, Wonwoo close her mouth.