𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

Aaron looking at my denial, grinned, before answering, "I think we should watch it."

"You're gonna regret it," I said, making my way inside the kitchen without another word.

❥❥❥

I walked to the kitchen, grabbing the pop I had just made in the microwave for movie night. I couldn't believe we were about to watch 365 days all together. I jumped when I turned around and Aaron was standing behind me, a somber look like he had had all day. "You scared me," I said, swatting him on his chest.

He grabbed my wrist before it could land against him, his other hand grabbing the back of my neck, pushing my lips to his, enveloping me in a passionate kiss that had my head spinning. "He's the guy, isn't he?" He asked once he pulled away, making me try to contain my balance.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

Both his hands were now on my waist while his lower half rested on the island behind him. His fingers ran circles on the low of my back, pulling me into him even more. "He is the Joshua guy you fucked, isn't he?"

"Oh," I said caught off guard, "yeah he is. But we're just friends now, don't worry. He never fucked me like you did." I whispered in his ear, biting on the skin behind it. I turned around, grabbing the popcorn and walking out of the kitchen and towards the cinema room, leaving Aaron all alone.

"Oh god give me the popcorn," Josie said as soon as I walked in, grabbing the bowl from my hands. I walked towards Joshua, who sat on one of the comfy couches.

"I like the Aaron guy," he said as soon as I sat next to him, resting my head on his chest, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"You do?" I said with a surprised look, my head pushing back to look at his face.

"He's seems good for you. If you need the friend approval, even though you never needed it, I approve."

"We're not together, Joshy," I said, resting my head back on his chest.

"I know you're lying by the way he looks at you." My answer was left in the air as Aaron walked inside the room, taking a seat next to me. Joshua unwrapped his arms from around me before shooting me a wink. I took the wink and shifted my body towards Aaron, looking up at him and smiling when his eyes locked with mine. Josie laid on the floor with her popcorn in hand.

We started the movie, all silently watching, Aaron drawing circles on my thigh the whole time. Well, not the whole time, specially not when the boat scene came. I looked up at Aaron smiling at his shocked face. "I told you you would regret it," I whispered before directing my eyes back to the screen.

The movie kept on playing until it finished, the bowl of popcorn empty on Josie's lap. "That movie was horrible," Aaron commented as we all stood up from the seats.

"I know," Josie sighed, throwing her hands in the air.

"It's romanticizing the Stockholm syndrome," he added.

"I know," Josie sighed, throwing her hands in the air again.

After a much needed talk about how horrible and plotless the movie was, we all went to sleep. I had showered and changed into my pajamas when Josie came into my room, seating on the end of the bed.