Chapter 39

Tris' POV

"Christina! Open this door," I yell as I slam my hands on and kick the door.

Still no answer.

Tobias told me about what happened last night and I feel SO guilty. It's really sad to think I might've lost my best friend.

The person who I first met after leaving my old faction, my parents and everything I knew behind.

I bang on the door again.

"I'm not leaving until you answer the door!" I shout.

My shouts echo through the corridors. I might've shouted a bit too loud... I better shut up if I don't want lots of angry dauntless around me, because that would not be a good situation to be in...

"Well you're going to be out there for a long time," replies Christina.

At least it's a response I guess...

She can't stay in there forever, she needs to eat, right? So I decide just to wait her out.

-------------------------------

"Tris?" I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"What?" I jump, startled.

I look up to see Christina.

"It's 2am, why are you still here?" she asks, "I bet your boyfriend is having a panic attack."

I must've fallen asleep.

I hope the fact that she's talking to me means that she's forgiven me.

"Oh and by the way, just because I'm talking to you, doesn't mean I forgive you," she says.

I guess not...

"Can we just talk, please," I practically beg.

"Uh fine," she says, walking back into her apartment. I follow her.

We sit down on her couch, but suddenly I don't know what to say. I can't say I'm sorry. Sorry is too small a word. How can I apologise for being so horrible to someone who was so nice to me?

Just then Christina starts sobbing. I don't exactly know how, but I think I just upset her more. This is not good...

"Tris, I don't think you under-understand," she manages to choke out through sobs.

"I do understand," I reply and take a deep breath, "I get that you love Will and that Eric was just a mistake."

"No, no you really don't understand," she says.

No, I really don't.

I just look at her cluelessly.

"I'm pregnant, Tris."

-------------------------------

A/N

Yay! I finally updated!!!

Wow guys all your amazing comments keep on rolling in ;) ! Haha they seriously brighten my day! (And my parents are like 'whatttt???' When I'm smiling down at my phone....)

For the first time in forever I don't have much to say.... (Hehe frozen reference)

Yeah I'm not funny.... Bye