Chapter 4: Earth Is In Trouble Again

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh shit," Luke spoke up.

"What is it?" Chaos asked.

"What did you tell him," he replied while pointing at Percy. His best friend held a look of anger, but he could tell Percy was trying to hide it. He wasn't hiding it very well though.

Percy walked over and took a seat beside Luke while Bri stayed by her father. She held a sour look as well, but it was no where near the level of Percys.

"You have a new mission," Chaos spoke up, "on Earth."

"You're joking."

"What did Zeus do this time."

"We're going back?"

"Are you okay?" Luke whispered to Percy.

"I'm fine," he quickly responded.

Percy had friends and family that he dearly missed. He even had some gods to thank in their attempt to save him. That didn't mean he wanted to go back though. The last thing he wanted was to revisit the Camp and the gods that left him behind.

"Kronos is rising once again, but we fear that he is the least of our worries," Chaos announced, distracting the two from their thoughts. "There seems to be another force behind his rise since he was completely scattered to every corner of Tartarus. We do not know what that force is, but the gods have requested our help. Expect other titans to be risen as well."

"Do we have any updates on Micheal or Castor?" Lee spoke up as he sat on the edge of his chair.

Chaos shook his and Lee sank back down. Angel put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile of reassurance.

"When do we leave," Percy spoke up.

"Now," Chaos responded. He snapped his fingers and they were suddenly standing in the middle of the Olympus throne room. The arguing between the gods soon stopped as they noticed the group of armored...

"Spartans?" Athena said questionably.

The gods admired the group in front of them as they each wore silver armor sets that match those of ancient Sparta. Each individual had a Corinthian style helmet with a different color horseshoe crest. The helmets contained a black visor that hid the rest of their face. Their cuirass were completely silver and a symbol of Chaos was presented proudly on their chest. They were silver shin guards that connected to black boots and their bracers were made of a dark leather. Their pteruges matched their cuirass and they each had a cape that matched their crest.

"Who are you?" Zeus asked loudly, causing his voice to echo.

"Didn't this idiot summon us," Luke mumbled.

Percy let go of a small chuckle before stepping forward. "M'lord, did you not summon us?"

A look of realization passed across Zeus as he relaxed a bit. "The Spartans of Chaos," he announced.

"I am Omega and you seem to be missing a god m'lord," Percy said as he looked over to his fathers throne.

"My brother is in the middle of one his depression phases again," he replied. "He will be here sooner or later."

"Excuse my interruption father," Athena spoke up. "How do we know that we can trust them?"

"I knew this would happen," Lee and Luke whispered in unison.

"What are we supposed to say?" Charlie asked the others.

"Is the trust of your King not enough," Percy questioned her.