Chapter 4: Earth Is In Trouble Again

Percy walked into the lounge area to see his group of friends laughing over a game of poker. "Spartans!" He announced.

"The mighty wanna be Leonidas has finally joined his faithful soldiers," Bri joked. "Care to play a few hands?"

"And lose more money to you and Heroes," Percy said rhetorically. "I rather go back to Vadda and fight that giant dragon."

"Then I would have to save your ass again," Heroes responded.

"Why did I bring you back?" Percy asked.

"My charm was too hard to resist," he winked.

"Lukes got a three and king," Stella said to the table with a smirk. Luke quickly turned around to see his wonderful girlfriend sink back into her chair and place her bet.

"I was talking Zoe!" Luke said with a slight annoyance.

"And you showed the whole table your cards," Zoe continued. She grabbed his cheek and planted a small kiss on it while his mouth stayed gaped open.

"Your gonna catch flies," Forge spoke up. He stood up and pushed every chip he had into the middle of the pile.

"What cards do you have honey," Dove said.

"I have a... wait a second," he said, quickly stopping himself. "That was cheap."

Dove gave him a smile before moving all of her chips in as well. Luke immediately folded while Bri pushed in a majority of her chips. Zoe soon followed suite as they waited on the flop.

"Finally," Angel said as she approached the table. "I thought this game would never end."

"Actually," Doc spoke up. "If Bri wins the pot then it'll be just her and Luke."

He flipped the remaining cards over, causing Forge to drop his head on the table, Dove let out a small sigh, and Zoe pretended to shoot herself. Luke began to point and laugh at Zoe as Bri stood up and cheered triumphantly.

"Your turn," Bri directed towards Luke.

He threw his hands up in response and shook his head. "I rather not lose more money today."

"We have a meeting with your father anyway," Percy said to Bri.

Bri let out a groan which typically meant multiple things depending on the situation. She stood up from her seat and motioned her hand towards the hall. "After you Commander," she said sarcastically.

"I could never princess," he replied with a devilish grin.

As they walked out the room, Dove let out a similar groan and threw her hands in the air.

"It seems her Aphrodite side is starting to act up again," Doc said.

"Really now Lee," Luke replied. "She's been trying to get those two together for years now."

"HOW CAN I NOT TRY!" Dove shouted. "Bri is practically in love with him, but she want admit it while Percy is just an idiot."

"He's not an idiot Silena," Angel said. "We all know what happen to him on earth. Annabeth broke his heart and then he pretty much told Piper to move on and forget about him."

Silena let out a deep breath and wrapped her arms around her husband. "What do you think Charlie?"

Charlie shrugged his shoulders and kissed the top of her head. "Give him time to heal."

Silena sighed in defeat and walked over to pour her a cup of water, but dropped it as a flash of light appeared beside her. The light disappeared to reveal Percy, Bri, and the creator of the universe, Chaos.