Disclaimer

Please Read or Skim Through.

This is the only disclaimer I will be giving throughout the story. If you skip over this I don't care, just know it's here.

I do not own characters in this story besides any OC's, they belong to Rick Riordan. The plot in this story is made up by me. Please show your support for the actual series as well as other authors who do their best to keep the fandom alive.

Here are some of my rules:

1) Please no political comments throughout the book. I don't care if support Trump, Biden, Kanye, or the Moan Lisa. I couldn't care less. Don't ask me who I support because I want tell you.

2) Don't bully someone else for their opinion. It's just an opinion, get over it.

3) All criticism is accepted. If it takes you cussing me out to get a point across, then do it. You are not going to hurt my feelings.

4) If there is a ship you don't like and you wanna complain about it, I don't really care. It's not gonna stop me from this book. Also ships I write are ones I feel comfortable with, so that means, not a lot of Solangelo. I just don't like writing like that, if that hurts your feelings, then too bad.

5) If you have an idea, I will leave a section for story ideas at the end of this chapter. If I like them, then I will put them in some way, somehow.

6) Most importantly, enjoy the book.

Also, the ship in this story is more than likely going to be a slow evolving Pipercy or a Stand Alone. Yes I know that a lot of you find Piper annoying and I'm fine with that, I just like the potential that Piper and Percy have. Also, I don't really like Jason TBH and Percabeth is the best book couple of all time, but that's literally what the actually series is and my idea of fan fiction is to explore outside of the main series.

That's it for the disclaimer, If you read all of that, leave a comment of your favorite god/goddess on this sentence.