46- Suga and Yoongi

A/n p.o.v

Things start to get warmer between Jimin and Suga after their little bonding moment, Yoongi let his wolf take over more often now, the wolf was just so clingy to Jimin for the last few days after that moment, it seems like Suga was trying to show Jimin how much he loves him just as much as Yoongi loves him.

And Jimin didn't mind the attention, it made his mind wonder away from his dark thoughts.

But that doesn't mean that he didn't ask Chim every night for any happy news,
Always receiving the same sad response,

Not yet Jimini-ah, I'm sorry hun.

Jimin was still feeling down but it was better with Suga and Yoongi support, Yoongi was busy most of the day with Hoseok and Namjoon visiting Exo pack, but at the end of the day Yoongi would crash in to their room, scoop Jimin into his arms and lay them in the bed finding rest and comfort in the coconut scent of his mate.

And Yoongi would always fall alseep after some talk with Jimin, only to wake up hours later with red orbs, Suga would spend half of the night with Jimin, just staring at each other or exchanging small kisses and caresses,
Suga really liked sleeping over Jimin's body shielding him with his slightly taller body,
Yoongi on the other hand liked spooning Jimin and pressing him to his chest.

All in all, Jimin loved the night time when he can get spoiled with his mate's affection and love.

At some point in the middle of the week, the small family headed to the lake, Army said she want to go have some fun by the lake claiming that the house mood has been down for a while now, and God forbid them refusing Army's request.
Hoseok would throw hands if his baby Army got upset.

So the eight of them spent the whole day by the lake, it was a beautiful day and it did lift up their mood, Army was enjoying her time in the warm water ignoring Hoseok's panicking state as he watched her carefully, it was adorable how protective he is over her and the baby, Army was sure he is going to spoil their baby once it arrive to their world.

Jin and Namjoon spent the time laying on the grass as Jin sang a soft song to his mate, Namjoon swore that Jin's voice was an angel's voice.

Jungkook and Taehyung were in the lake water with Army, Tae wanted to join Army and his little niece,
Yes Tae was convinced the baby is going to be a girl,
Army spent most of the time arguing with him thay it's a boy,
Both of them earning eye rolls from their mates.

Jungkook swam around watching his mate with fond eyes, he spent his time imagining Taehyung with a baby bump, he knows Tae wanna have alot of children in the future and the thought made the Alpha wish the future was now.

As for our duo, they were enjoying thier time too,
Jimin refused to take off his shirt and Yoongi didn't protest knowing how sensitive the younger is about his body marks, but that didn't mean Yoongi can't take off his own shirt.

The Omega was almost drooling at the way his mate's skin glowed in the sunlight and his muscles flexes when he moved, Yoongi wasn't all muscular and puff but his body was quite toned and fit, Jimin didn't like the tall puff guys considering his own size made him feel uncomfortable around them, he was glad his mate is just his type.

The moon Goddess really knows how to match them.

The mates ended up joining Army, Tae and Kook in the water, Jimin literally pushed Yoongi in the water and the Alpha dragged him in with him making Jimin squeal and laugh, Yoongi's heart fluttered hearing the beautiful voice again.

However..that day ended up with Jimin catching a cold cause he literally jumped in the water with his clothes and stayed with it till the end of the day, the poor Omega woke up with high fever causing him to throw up four times during the week, Jungkook made a joke about him being pregnant and Jimin pretended to laugh, only the sad and distressed pheromones showed the true feelings of the poor Omega, Jungkook shut his mouth once he caught the pheromones, he didn't even look Yoongi in the eye when the Alpha growled at him for making his mate sad like this, he apologized to Jimin later but the Omega said it was fine and smiled.