Chapter 4

After Reki realized he was in love with Langa, surprisingly, things didn't get any easier. Now, his "special hangout" or whatever he called that turned out to be more like a date. At least on Reki's side.

However, it wasn't any different on Langa's side. This was going to be an unintentional date.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's get some food!" Reki said joyfully, he really enjoyed eating, not only that he was also going to eat with the person he liked.

         Reki and Langa always ate together. At school they had lunch together, they would always end up having to stop by a fast food restaurant when they missed dinner while skating.

         Yet for some reason, this time felt special. Perhaps it was because of Reki's recently discovered feelings. Regardless of what the reason was, Reki was happy.

      Seeing Reki's smile made Langa feel butterflies inside. He sort of tried to cover up over his mouth when he felt the warmth on his cheeks.

"Yep, let's eat!"

                          __________

"Yeah, we have a problem." Reki said as he looked at his phone.

"What's wrong?"

"We were a little late. Most restaurants have closed already."

They had spent all their time at S so they forgot about the closing hours.

"How do you two always manage to forget about the important stuff? Here, give me the phone-" Shadow turned arouned and snatched Reki's phone off his hands. Reki and Langa somehow succeeded to convince Shadow to drive them to the nearest restaurant, though if there aren't any open places it wouldn't really matter.

"How about this place?" Shadow showed the phone to Reki and Langa.

"Is that Joe's place?" Langa said.

"You know what, it's not like you have any other options. Let's go to Joe's" Shadow started driving straight ahead without letting them say a word.

      Going to Joe's restaurant with Langa after him and Reki's last conversation is going to be a little bit awkward. It's fine though, because Langa's going to be there with him.

                         _____________

       After a fifteen-minute ride, they all got there -almost- safely. Shadow spoke as Reki and Langa left the car.

"Have fun at your little date i guess."

Hearing that made Reki and Langa turn straight back to Shadow in the speed of light. Their sudden movement made Shadow jump.

"Why did you two react that way, God. Y'all acting like i said something illegal."

None of them denied what Shadow said as they left the car. As Shadow drove away, their eyes met and both of them burst into laughter.

"Race you to the restaurant?" Langa said.

"Always!"

                          ____________

notes: im also really proud of this chapter so let me know if you like it too. i know i was going to upload this chapter tomorrow but i got lazy ಥ‿ಥ idk when ill upload the next chapter but it shouldnt take too long so get excited for that!!