Chapter 6

After the very awkward silence between the two boys they found something to talk about. They always did.

The whole night was amazing. Talking about skating, laughing about stupid stuff, eating delicious food. But being together, was the thing that made tonight so special.

Reki was happy with Langa being there with him, just as much as Langa was. He then decided that tonight was the night he confesses. Not like the other five hundred times, he will actually confess.

"They both gave eachother very clear hints i'm suprised they haven't noticed yet." Cherry said as he squinted his eyes, trying to understand the boys.

"I know right. Weirdos." Joe agreed.

                           ___________

I can't do this, i can't do this. Reki's thoughts were killing him as him and Langa were on their way to Reki's house. He thought he was so ready for this, but he was wrong i guess.

"Reki,"

"Hm?" Oh no, oh no, no. It's fine, it's okay. In the worst case scenario, Langa would ask him about what he said about their "date" at the restaurant, but he won't say anything about that. No need to get nervous.

"Why did you tell Joe we were on a date?" The worst case scenario happened.

"Fuck." Reki blurted out.

"Huh?" Oh Langa heard that.

"I said that out loud? Sorry." Reki covered his mouth and turned his face away.

"It's fine. So about what you said, was that, a joke?"

Did he want it to be a joke?

"I mean, no? Yes? I don't- does it matter?"

"Yes, actually."

God, Langa. Why does he have to be so honest everytime?

"I don't know. Why does it even ma-"

Langa pulled Reki closer and kissed him.

This is the best day of my life. Reki thought.

After kissing for what felt like an eternity they softly pushed eachother to breathe.

"That took you long enough!" Reki teased.

"No this one's on you. You told me about other girls how was I supposed to take the hint?"

Reki burst into laughter and hugged Langa.

"Thank you for today." he kissed him once more and let go.

notes: OK YEA IK HAVENT UODATED IN A LONG TIME BUT HERE I AMM!!! this was the last chapter of the story im kinda upset it ended 😟 but since it was supposed to be fluff i didnt wanna make it too long. I WILL BE WRITING OTHER STUFF SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT! also ill make an ao3 account soon and ill be writing there too, ill let yall know when i do that <3 thank you all so much for reading this story, see yall later!!

🎉 Hai finito di leggere 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 🎉