Chapter 2

Reki's plan was simple, there's no way he could mess this up. First, he's got to be sure about this whole thing. So he puts Langa to a 'test'.

"Hey, Langa-" Reki tapped Langa on his shoulder while he was listening their teacher.

"Yes?" Langa turned back to Reki with a confused but also happy expression.

Reki paused for a bit. Now that he thought about it, was this really a good idea? If Langa really wanted to talk about what happened, he would've said something about it, right?

"Reki?" Langa asked as he got even more confused.

Eh, Reki was already half way in, what does he have to lose?

"I was just gonna say, don't you think the girl sitting in front is like, really pretty?"

Langa was even more confused now. And he was obviously very far from being happy.

Reki watched as a heartbroken look found its way on his friends face. Watching Langa made Reki regret what he just said.

"You know what, just forget abou-"

"No, you're right. She is..."

Langa paused. Of course Reki found that girl pretty. He would never like Langa. Reki only liked pretty girls and their stupid hair, stupid clothes bla bla bla.

"...Really pretty. You should uh, ask her out?" What am i saying? Langa thought. Setting up his crush with some random girl? He really wished he hadn't said that just know. He could've just called her pretty and dropped it, but no, he just had to-

"Eh, i don't know. I don't think i want to date her. She's really pretty but, yeah whatever."

Oh, thank god. That could've gotten really bad, really fast. Still... Reki saying that hurt Langa. But it wasn't anything unexpected. He knew that when he confessed to Reki things would get weird between the two, he took the risk knowing that.

Langa didn't know much about confessions but he's sure they have to talk about this to clear everything up. Reki doesn't seem like he quite understands? Langa doesn't have much of a clue either. They're not dating, but Langa confessed so they're not friends either. More than friends, yet not boyfriends.

Langa's thoughts were interrupted by the lunch time bell. He picks up his stuff and heads to the rooftop with Reki.

                             ________

"Dammit." Reki said while searching his backpack.

"What's wrong?" Langa asked while taking out the wrapper from his sandwich.

"I forgot my bento."

"You can have mine." He split half of his food to share with Reki.

"Thanks." Reki smiled.

            This isn't anything unusual, right? Friends share food it's normal. Maybe he's just overthinking it. Though friends don't tell eachother they're in love with them. When Langa told him that he said "might" so maybe he also got confused, said that, but know doesn't talk about because he regrets it. That's gotta be it.

        No, that doesn't make any sense. If he doesn't like Reki, why was he so upset when he talked about some girl.
This is all so frustratingReki interrupted his own thoughts with what came out of his mouth.

"Langa, do you wanna hang out today? With me?" What am i saying?

"We always hang out."

Oh. Well, he's right, they do hang out everyday. How do i explain this to him without it sounding like something else?

"True, but this time it's more of uh-" There's no normal way to say this.

Langa wasn't so sure what Reki was trying to say, but he wasn't dumb. What Reki's saying definetly sounds like a date. That's a good thing right? A date with Reki. Just thinking about that makes Langa blush. Before he knows it he starts coughing.

"Uhm, are you okay?" Reki asked.

Langa didn't stop coughing. He was choking on his food almost. I'm going to die before getting the chance to kiss Reki.

Reki hit Langa's back to make him stop coughing. That's what people do right? Langa let out one last cough and stopped eventually.

"You okay there?"

"Yep. I'm fine, totally. What were you saying?"

Reki had completely forgotton about that.

"Yeah uhm, let's get food after S. What do say?"

"Yeah, sure let's get food."

   Langa was not expecting that. He honestly thought he ruined everything but it was fine. They're still friends, and though Langa wanted to be more than that, he promises to never try to have more than friendship with Reki.

                           ___________

           Langa failed this whole not wanting anything more than friendship thing miserably. He kept blushing everytime he saw Reki skating. He tried to cover up his face whenever it started to feel warm but turns out he failed to do that to.

"You're blushing." Miya informed him, as if he didn't realize already.

"It's probably just because of the weather or something i don't-"

"You like Reki."

  That was definetly unexpected.

note: hi again i know it took a while to publish this chapter so sorry about that lmao. ALSO 11 PEOPLE READ THIS WOW THATS A WHOLE SOCCER TEAM BAHSHSKAK anyways ill probably publish chapter 3 tonight since im famous now LMAO aight bye for nowww