twelve

Kate

I was at a loss of words, I wasn't even sure if what Kai just said to me was actually what she said. "W-what?" I feel my heart begin to race, I wouldn't be surprised if Kai could feel it against her chest. "I'm sorry," she was about to unwrap my legs around her waist, but I squeezed them tighter around her. "I love you," I say, quickly making her teary eyes look back at me. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you," I repeat, placing kisses all over her. Her laugh was like music to my ears. "I love you more than words can define," I continue, finally kissing her lips. I allow myself to get lost in her taste, her smell, her warmth, her everything. She pulls me tightly against her, filling up any space between us. "I am yours," she whispers, sending my heart soaring. "I love you," she says once again, "Only you."

!! contains smut !!

Kai

I helped Kate out of the water and led her to the small cabin around ten feet from the lake. We walk into the dark cabin and lock the door behind us before tuning on a lamp. I pick her up and press my lips against hers while lying her down on the small bed. I used my elbows to prop myself up on top of her, making sure not to squish her. I take a moment to study every inch of her face beneath the light. I place a kiss on her jawline, soon leading down her neck and chest. I didn't go further until I kissed every inch of her. Making my way down to her panty line, I bring my hands under her back and she lies on them.

"I want to do it," Kate says, looking down at me. "Are you sure, Kate? I don't want you to feel press-" I start, she reaches down and places a finger over my mouth. "I have never- ever, ever, felt pressured with you," She bites down on her bottom lip. "Unless you don't want to-" I quickly bring my head up and push my lips into hers. "I've never wanted anything more," I whisper, she smiles big before I bring my face back to her hips.

I hesitated before bringing my fingers to her clit. I watched her close her eyes and bite on her lip while I rubbed her slowly, teasing her. I waited a moment before replacing my fingers with my tongue, this time going fast and she let out quick breaths and quiet whimpers while running her hands through my hair. When she started to grind against my face, I inserted two fingers into her, hitting her g-spot with my long fingers. Her legs began closing against my face, but I pushed them back down and kept them down with my left hand while I continued fingering her. She let out a loud moan, sending a trillion butterflies into my stomach. I sit up to give my mouth a break and hover my face over hers. I switched my right hand with my left because it grew tired.

I fingered her faster and harder until she was shaking in my arms, her sharp nails clawed into my back, but it only made me go faster. I abruptly stopped and pulled my fingers out of her. I slowly rubbed my fingers on her clit, feeling her pussy pulsate beneath my hand. "Don't stop," she breathes out, she looks into my eyes. The pink shade on her cheeks, the sweat on her hairline, her arms around my midriff and her red lips brought a huge smile to my face. The girl I am in love with was beneath me and I couldn't even believe it. I inserted my fingers once again and continued until her cum was all over my hand. She lets out a loud moan, along with my name while tightly wrapping her naked body against mine. My back was beginning to sting from her scratches, but I ignored it.

I didn't want to leave this moment, Kate- the woman I have completely fallen for- is holding onto me like a sloth holds onto a branch and she wasn't letting go anytime soon. I let out a deep breath while dropping to the side of her. She clings onto my midriff and squeezes me tightly. I could feel tears forming when her beautiful eyes met mine. "What is it?" She asks with worried eyes. I didn't even know why I began to break down. I pull her body closer against mine and breathe in the smell of her hair, it spelled like the vanilla scented conditioner we had at the cabin, the smell of her skin, which smelled like half-lake, half- sweat, and half-mango from the body wash at the cabin, and I couldn't stop the tears spilling down my cheeks and onto her face. "Kai," she whispers, running her hands through my hair.