Fabricated Deceit

Hey guys. All the chapters to my book fabricated deceit are completed. I have wrote a total of 40 plus chapters and it is all in patreon. You can take the link here or even copy the same from the comments part.

A little sneak peak as below:

Chapter 14:

But looking at him, he was not gonna go anywhere soon. He pounded on the window on my side of the seat mouthing for me to open the door.

I shook my head and my hands was trembling from the fear I'm experiencing right now. I knew he wouldn't risk going back into the house for the spare key and allow to escape in the meantime. All we both can do was to wait until the other party gives up.

That's what I thought before Damien took out a gun from the back of his jeans and aimed it at me.

I thought this was it, I'm gonna die. I closed my eyes tight and waited for the bullet to hit me in the head. The bang came but I wasn't in any pain. Even the windows didn't shatter as I expected. Another bang came and I took the chance to open my eyes and look. Damien was already fidgeting with the car handle and used all his forced to open the door. He shot his own car Lock!

He tried a few times and when.he managed to get the door open. I was terrified for my life. I scooted to the passenger seat to exit by the another door. But before I could do so Damien got a hold of my ankle and pull me towards his side of the door.

"I fucking gave you space and time and this is what you do? Fuck it, you are gonna pay for this!" he growled at me and took me out of the car.

CHAPTER 26:

She grew tired and just fell to the ground and started to tremble. She didn't know if it was out of the cold or just the feeling of disappointment of just meeting dead end wherever she goes.

"Cold?" Damien's voice echoed behind her. She didn't even hear him coming.

As soon as she worked her way out of the shock, she stood up and prepared to run. But only after taking 2 steps, she tripped over and fell down. She could not stop crying. She knew there was no point in running but she didn't want give up. She stood up again but this time Damien kicked her ankle down and she fell again.

She was now scared cause she knew he was angry and know she was in for a big beating. But she knows if she did not try at least she would never live with herself. So she got up again, but again she was kicked at the ankle, triggering her fall.

"DOWN!" Damien voice was stern and angrier than ever this time.

She could careless of what he feels at the moment. The adrenaline in her body was at the peak. She tried to crawl away from him but he wasn't giving into her and stepped on her leg from preventing her to move further. She screamed in pain and tried her best to pull her legs out from under him.