V2: E1

(Day 104 - Era of Galactic Peace - Space above [Redacted Planet]) [Sergeant Rathtar POV]

(Streets of Vale) [Rathtar POV]

**A ship flies through the skies over one of the cities as the members of Raxar squad look out from the forest as they climb over the city wall and climb up a building**

Blitz: *down from the wall as he looks at what he can see of the city a rocket launcher on his back* What in blazes is this place?

Locks *motioning to the roof* Well, figure it out!

Blitz: *growling as he starts climbing up a roof via a ladder, grumbling to himself* "Figure it out Blitz, figure it out." How am I supposed to figure that out by climbing a ladder?! *getting on the roof as he crawls to the edge, the other six following him* Great... nice view. *looking over the edge he sees two individuals seemingly arguing with each other. A female with green hair, and a male with gray*

Lag: *kneeling down a bit behind Blitz. Her DLT-19x in hand as she looks through the scope at the two* They could be potential comrades.... maybe squad mates?

Rathtar: *his own DLT-19x on his back as he looks down* Something doesn't seem right.... *staring at the two as they walk down the streets* Those aren't civilians. *looking at him men* Flash, Mig, you two follow them. Locks, you and Lag stay back until one of us reports in. The rest of us, we're still on assignment to locate the 923rd traitors.

Flash/Mig: *nodding as they start running from rooftop to rooftop to stay in tow with the two mystery people*

Locks: *quietly groaning* What, is it my turn to babysit the lady o- *Lag whacks him over the head* ow!

Lag: Quit complaining and just be my spotter, okay? *grabbing some urban camouflage netting from a satchel that Bliz has and putting it over her as she goes prone. Enough space underneath for the two of them as Locks grabs his binoculars and slides under*

Rathtar: *looking to the remaining three of them* Alright, Blitz, Beast, the three of us still have to locate the enemy command center. *sliding down the ladder as they do the same as the three of them walk down the alley* Since the 923rd was originally designed to operate in a dark forest environment. The best chance we have of finding them is to get into the forest and search around.... so we'll need fast transport.

Beast: Sir... why not commonder one of the civilian aircraft? *motioning to an atlesian airship overhead* shouldn't be too hard.

Rathtar: Negative, we can't interfere just yet.... *as the three of them walk off into the shadows*

(Above the Streets of Vale) [Flash POV]

Mig: *jumping from rooftops as he stands across from what looks to be a shop as he watches them enter* I'm going in.

Flash: *motioning to his own armor* In this?

Mig: *sighing as he motions to a civilian wearing a black leather jacket, a clean white shirt under and a pair of black cargo pants with markings on them, seemingly white spray paint*

Flash: You can be serious ri- *looking to see Mig's gone. Looking back down to see the civilian's gone too* Oh for Emperor's sake. *watching Mig walk out in the Civilian's outfit. A little baggy as he walks towards the store. Still wearing his boots with his EC-17 attached. His hair a mess, and a bit of facial hair growing on his tanned skin*

(Inside the Shop) [Mig POV]

Mig: *as he enters he sees the male look at something that looks ancient, the female having asked the shop owner something as they're distracted he heads over to one of the shelves as he watches from behind it*