V1: E2

(Calista's POV)

**the transport ship slowly docks onto the cliff, as the LAATs touch down a ways from the transport. As the doors on the gunships open, three clones walk out and over to the transports while the rest of them head to the building. Once the transport docks a blonde teenage male rushes out and vomits into a trash can, while the rest of the passengers exit normally. A shot walk later the three girls look up in aw at the the area around them**

Calista/Yang/Ruby: Wowwwwwwww ...

Yang: *crossing her arms* The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

Calista: If you think that's impressive you should see Coruscant, it's a whole city that's got buildings even taller than this one!

Ruby: *gawking at several people who walk by, pointing at a few of them* Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she has a fire sword! *"floating" away, only for Yang to literally pull her back to reality* Ow, ow ...

Calista: *seeming to be in shock* I- I want to TINKERWITHALLOFTHEM! *eyeing all of the weapons she can see, and pointing at each of them* That one could be made of a stronger alloy, that one's got a faulty power pack, tha-

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons.

Ruby/Calista: Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're part of us! They're so cool!

Yang: Well can't you swoon over your own weapons? Aren't you happy with them?

Ruby: *pulling out her weapon as she transforms it into a scythe, resting it on her shoulder* Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better.

Calista: *using the force to hold her lightsabers in her left hand, while holding her Modified WESTAR-35 Carbine in her right hand* I can't decide which one I like more. My lightsabers are my life according to my old master, ... but I spent so much time modifying my blaster.

Ruby: *trying to get in Calista's face, only to be held back by Yang* Let me see! Letme see! Letmesee!

Yang: *pulling Ruby back, pulling her hood over her head* Ruby, come on, why don't you try to make some friends of your own. *looking at Calista* Both of you.

Ruby: *pulling up her hood* But why would I need friends when I ha-

Red: *behind Calista* IS THAT LIL' SIS I SEE?

Calista: *turning around and shooting at the Clone* RED! *grabbing onto his arm* I missed you, didyoumissme?!

Casing: It's been two days, sis, calm down.

Ruby: *spinning around behind them, as Yang zips off* Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms?

Classic: *walking up* Who's the copycat?

Ruby: *still spinning* Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing... *as she stops spinning and falls into a bunch of luggage behind her*

????: *standing right in front of her, in a state of frustration* What are you doing!?

Calista: Oh, no.

Classic: *walking towards the two of them, offering a hand to Ruby* Does it matter? She's new here, and has no clue what she's doing.

Ruby: *accepting the hand, as she gets up* Uh ... sorry.

????: *pointing her finger at her in disgust* Sorry? Do you have any idea the kind of damage you could have caused?