V1: E8

(In the sky? ..... with the kids) [Calista POV]

**Weiss and Ruby hang on to something while Calista kneeled down, seemingly ready to jump at a moment's notice, the thing being very feathery and very fast, as evidenced by the loud wind and the two being blown sideways while Calista's quiet, looking over the side for a landing zone.**

Weiss: *shouting to be heard* Ruby! I told you this was a terrible idea!

Ruby: *also raising her voice* We're fine! Stop worrying!

Weiss: I am so far beyond worrying!

Ruby: In a good way?

Weiss: In a bad way! In a very bad way!

Ruby: Well, why don't we just jump?

Weiss: What are you? Insane?! *She is met with silence; Ruby has already disappeared. Calista looking ready to jump as she runs to the back of the thing*

Weiss: Oh, you insufferable little red-!

Calista: *sighing as she herself jumps. In a Spreadeagle position before slowing herself down with the force in place of a jetpack*

Ruby: *falling right towards the people below them, finally getting the attention of one of them* Heads uuuuuuuup!

**Just as she's about to hit the ground panicking, a Jaune comes flying through the air and crashes into Ruby, knocking her off course and sending them both into a tree to the left of where the Mystery Girl and Yang are standing. Calista landing on the ground and walking up behind them as she looks at them**

Calista: *waving* Hi!

Blake: *looking at the tree* Did your sister just fall from the sky? *looking at Calista* And aren't you the girl who was panicked last time I saw you?

Calista: *getting a minor panic attack as she remembers her. Her hand instinctively going to her knife*

Yang: I...

**Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider.**

Ginger girl.: YEEEE-HAAAAW! *rolls off of the creature's back, then gets up and groans, saddened* Awwww... It's broken. *she dashes onto its neck and observes the carcass as another person comes up behind her*

Formal Kid: *panting and leaning on the monster* Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again. *he looks up again and notices that Nora has run off again, and looks around frantically*

Nora: *now in the Temple, staring at a golden rook relic* Oooohh... *suddenly grabs it, and she dances and sings with the chess piece* I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Formal Kid: Nora!

Nora: *stops dancing with the rook on her head, then salutes, dropping the relic into her hand* Coming, Ren! *skips off to her friend*

Mystery Girl: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I...

**She is interrupted once more as a screech is heard from their right, Pyrrha and Red come into the clearing as the scorpion creature uproots entire trees in its chase after her. Pyrrha narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running while Red slips to the side and tries to offer cover fire with his blaster rifle**

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Calista: *snapping out of it as she sees Red* Red!