V1: E9

(Day 788 - Clone Wars - Remnant) [Calista POV]

**Calista wakes up in the early morning after looking up and off the floor to see it's still dark. Walking over to the bathroom and sighing. Showering in cold water and quietly getting ready for another day as she looks around at the room. Then walking out of the room and headed to her classes early. Leaving a note saying that she's already in class before stopping. Looking back at her door and headed back to her room. Remembering they have a uniform before putting it on over her suit and taking a seat at their desk and starting a journal entry in the one possession she doesn't always have on her, her datapad**

(Two hours later, with Team AVJS) ['Classic' POV]

Classic: *watch up from the floor to see that three of the four beds are filled. Their leader, Aoric missing before he walks out of the bathroom. His eyes a dull brown as he walks out. Looking tied and his jacket collar up to hide his neck and looking at the others* Morning, Sir.

Aoric: *nodding as he looks to the beds* Alright guys! *clapping his hands and yelling* Wake up!

**The others waking up slowly as he has a faint smile**

Aoric: So! I woke us up early to have a little discussion.... *sitting on his be as he nervously holds his hands and looks up at them* I.... may lash out... and... I.... I'm sorry....

Jenni: *her tail drooping as she looks at Aoric* Why's that?

Aoric: I.... have an issue... mentally. *smiling as he dismisses it* I'll be fine... so don't worry about it.

Vanessa: *looking at Aoric as she looks concerned* Is this about what happened..... when you had a random burst of anger against the grimm?

Aoric: *getting defensive* N- no! And... I'm fine, okay?

Shade: Dude.... it-

Aoric: I'm fine! Okay! *getting up, fists clenched as he takes a deep breath* Just......, get ready for class...... okay?

Classic: *nodding* You got it, Sir....

Aoric: *nodding as he walks out of their room.*

Classic: *catching a glimpse of what looks like blood behind his collar and sighing* Alright.... you heard him... *getting up as he grabs his uniform* Let's get ready for our next assignment.

(An hour later) [Calista POV]

**Calista having finished her entry to look around Weiss sleeping soundly in her bed. Her eyes flutter open and she stretches her arms above herself, yawning, while Ruby Rose, dressed in her school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle, causing Weiss to fall off the bed.**

Ruby: Good morning, team RWBY!

Weiss: *from the floor* What in the world is wrong with you?

Calista: *looking at Calista as she smiles softly. Quietly saying to herself* At least she didn't wake her up the Specialist way....

Ruby: *ignoring the question* Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: *getting up and brushing herself off* Excuse me?

Yang: *holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms, also dressed alongside Blake* Decorating!

Weiss: What?!

Calista: Uuuummm.... What?

Blake: *lifting her suitcase* We still have to unpack. *the suitcase opens, spilling its contents* Aaaand clean.