Returing to Alexandria.

Start from the beginning

"Well, they saved our lives. I figure we could return the favor. As for Marlon, he was actually helpful around the school and blew up one of the Deltas carts before he was taken away!" I Said.

"It still don't justify what he did before! And by the way, what is this plan that you have?" Kenny asked.

"We're gonna sneak onto their boat where they've got them. Get them out and blow the whole damn thing to hell." I Said.

"Now think about that for a minute Y/N. When has any of our plans from the past actually worked without no one in our groups getting hurt or killed? The St. John's farm. Carver's camp. Crawford. How do you know this plan of yours won't just end up like the others?" Kenny asked.

"Because I went through the plan on the way here and it'll work. Just have to be carful and make the right decisions." I explained.

"Come on, Y/N. Your a smart kid. You should know that something will go horribly wrong and it'll result in you dead and leaving Clementine and A.J alone or vise versa." Kenny says. I then sighed and pinched the crown on my nose in frustration.

"So what? Am I supposed to leave them there to be taken away and fight a battle that'll get them killed? Aasim's a softy. Omar's just a cook and god knows what their doing to Marlon right now." I Said.

"Honestly, Yes." Kenny says. I then started to get very angry with Kenny but kept it bottled up as I said.

"You know, I'm not gonna end up like him." I Said.

"What?" Kenny asked in a tone that sounded like he knew what I was saying.

"You know who I'm talking about..." I Said as Kenny then came up to me with his finger pointed at my face.

"You are officially trending on some really thin ice right now, boy. If you say his name, I will put you to the mother fucking ground." Kenny says in a calm and pissed off voice.

"Well, I'm happy to know that you haven't changed a bit. You selfish piece of shit!" I Said as I stomped away from him. I walked a bit away from Kenny as I then kicked the ground in anger and grunt in that tone of voice and face palmed myself. I then hear someone coming up to me and it's Rick with his son.

"Hey man, you alright?" Carl asked me. I exhale in frustration and said.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I Said as me and Carl bro hugged each other.

"You sure? We saw you kick a big chunk of dirt in Mrs. Patterson's front lawn." Rick Says as I looked at the lawn and saw a hole where I kicked at the ground and saw an elderly woman, giving me a threatening look in her eye.

"Sorry. I'll fix that later for you." I apologized to her but she didn't respond. All she did was nod and got up from her rocking chair and went inside her house. I then looked at Rick and Carl but they shook their heads. Telling me to drop it.

"So what happened? We saw you and Kenny talking over by the south side wall. Looked like a pretty heated argument." Carl Said as we walk down the street.

"Rick, has Kenny been a bit selfish since he came here?" I asked Rick.

"He did have seemed a bit off when we found him. Like he was really distant from everyone when he first arrived. But yeah, there were some moments where he was a bit selfish and a bit of an asshole. Why?" Rick asked. I then sighed at what he said and slightly shook my head.

"Its Nothing. So did Louis explained what our plan is?" I asked.

"Yeah and it could work but you doing all that, your gonna need an extra set of hands. Which is why me and Sophia will come with you to help you guys." Carl Says.

"Wait, really?" I asked Rick.

"I said he could. I won't lie, I think this plan will work. Carl And Sophia is plenty capable for this kinda thing." Rick Says.

"Alright. Well, we'll be leaving in about fifteen hours or so. If we leave at night, we'll have a much better chance at succeeding, by using the dark to our advantage." I Said.

"That what I was just thinking too. They'll have a harder time seeing us at dark and they'll be distracted with the horde coming at them." Carl Says.

"Yeah but I don't understand why Sophia has to come as well." I Said. Rick and Carl then looked at each other and nodded.

"So this woman that Clementines looking for. Is her name really Carol?" Rick asked.

"Yeah. That's her name. Why? Do you know her?" I asked.

"Yes, We know that woman. She's been with us since the start." Rick Says.

"That's why me and Sophia are gonna go with you guys. To see if we can convince her to come back to us." Carl Says.

"Oh yeah, Clementine said that she was apart of your community once. So what happened? Did she do something wrong?" I asked.

"It's a long story but let's just say that a virus was going around Alexandria and Carol thought she could try and reduce the spread...By killing one of our own." Rick Says.

"Jesus. It got that bad?" I asked. Then they both nodded in response.

"Um well anyway. Carl, since you and your girl are gonna go with us, you and her wanna join in our hootenanny before we go and probably die?" I asked jokingly.

"Hell yeah, I do. Been a while since we thrown a party. Let's go and see if they need any help with setting it all up." Carl Says. I nodded then turned to Rick.

"So we'll talk to you later then. See ya, Rick." I Said.

"Bye guys. Have fun." Rick Says with a smirk. Me and Carl then walked down to Ruby's house to get started with the party. I then looked over at a little pond in the park and saw Eugene across from it. Talking to another woman.

"Hey Carl, who is that guy? Eugene, I mean?" I asked.

"Oh Eugene? He's pretty cool. Little strange when you first meet him but he's pretty smart and knows things." Carl Says.

"He definitely doesn't know any social skills." I mumbled.

"What?" Carl asked.

"Nothing." I Said as we kept walking to the house where we'll have our hootenanny.