Returing to Alexandria.

Start from the beginning

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go practice my piano lessons at my place." Louis Says. I shrugged and turned back to everyone else.

"Okay. Let's go talk to Rick. Let him know what our plan is. And once Clementine comes back, we'll start getting ready to head for that boat." I Said. They all nodded and we headed to the gardens where Ricks at.

"Hey Ruby. I've gotta ask, what the hell is a hootenanny?" Ellie asked.

"It's another term for "party". Ruby says.

"You know, I haven't heard anyone use the word "hootenanny" in forever. The only other person I know who says that was my grandpa. That hard ass old son of bitch loved to party, even at sixty four years old." I Said as I chuckled at the memories of him and my dad.

"That wouldn't be anybody I know, would it?" Kenny says as I turn around and he came up behind us. My face lit up when I see him coming towards us and I could see him smiling a bit as well. I then went up and gave him a hug and he hugged back. "Thank god, you made it back. All of you. And I'm sorry to hear what happened to Mitch."

"Yeah. We gave him a burial at our school. Right below where the sun shines at every morning. So his grave will always have light to it and so it'll look nice." Tenn says.

"That's nice, Tenn." Kenny says. He then looks around. "Where's Clementine and A.J?"

"They went to find someone for our plan to get the others." Willy Says.

"Wait, What? Y'all are going back out there and into the hornets nest?" Kenny says with concern.

"And its a good plan that won't get anyone else hurt, Kenny." I Said. He then turns to me with a mean look on him.

"Y/N, can you and me talk? Alone for a minute?" Kenny says with sincerity.

"I still have to tell Rick what we're doing." I Said.

"That can wait. We need to talk now." Kenny says, sounding more serious as he walks away.

"We'll go tell Rick what's happening. Take your time to talk to him, okay? He sounds pretty upset." Louis Says.

"I know." I Said as I followed him. We went over by the big wall surrounding the community and Kenny says.

"Y/N, let me ask you something. How long have you known me and Clementine for?" Kenny asked.

"Uh ten years. Why?" I asked confused.

"And how long have you known those kids for?" Kenny asked.

"Two weeks-What are you getting at?" I asked.

"You've only met those kids for two weeks and how much do you know about em? Do you trust them enough?" Kenny asked. I then figured out where he's getting at.

"No. No fucking way, Kenny. Those are my friends." I Said.

"Friends? Correct me if I'm wrong but Marlon killed Brody. Then almost got Clem killed and aimed a gun at you. And now your considering him as your best buddy? Think, Y/N! What have they done for you since you came here?" Kenny says.