desire.

The car ride wasn't always rainbows and laughter, there were times were vinnie tried to change the subject. Like he would moan out loud for no apparent reason or he would groan and say "fuck" in a deep tone.

WAS HE TRYING TO GET US KILLED BY ME GETTING WEIRDLY TURNED ON?!

we took turns driving here and there though. He drove mostly. The car ride got very tiring and boring and the season was getting colder each day so the days got dark really fast. Vinnie kept dozing off while driving and i knew we couldn't drive any longer.
this is why vinnie never wakes up early.
he gets sleepy the whole day.

I told him we could pull over for the night, i never imaged it would take almost a day to get
to the college but it unexpectedly did. there was tons of traffic on top of that. He found this creepy old hotel and i had my suspicions but he continued to say he was too tired to find another one.

Vinnie insisted to carry one of my bags with clothes and necessities. We were both really tired and just flopped on the bed. We laid there for a bit and just sighed. I turned around and faced him in the eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips softly. Not long after it turned into an aggressive make out session.

I got ontop of him and slowly rocked back in forth on top of his dick. He grabbed my hips smoothly and slid them up and down my thighs.
"just like that y/n"  Vinnie groaned.

I slowly felt his dick become harder and harder. I tilted my head forward while he gave me hickeys. His lips not long after craved contact with my mouth and we kissed roughly for a while.

y/n: stop vinnie s- stop
vinnie: mh?
y/n: *pulls away* no. we cant.
vinnie: uggh y/n come on i won't see you again this is your last day to see me until god knows when?!
y/n: vinnie but-

vinnie's pov:
y/n has been trying to get me to stop wanting her but i can't. no matter if we're friends or some bullshit like that i'm tired of this. I stopped her from talking and pushed her down the bed.
now. it was my turn.
i wasn't going to let her leave without wanting me more.

I got on top of her and ripped her buttoned crop top open and took off my shirt. i kissed her neck leading traces down to her boobs and i gave her soft hickeys on them. I took off my clothes underneath the covers and eventually she followed. I knew my weight was too heavy for her so i put my hands on the bed for support.

I slowly teased her by moving it between her clit and waiting for her to beg.
"cmon vinnie just push it in" she sighed.
"what was that? couldn't hear you my love?"
"vinnie just push it in please" . i got farther away to make her come to me and said "speak louder". She got up, pulled my neck closer, until i fell on top of her and i felt her whisper in my ear "shove it in vincent. fucking. hacker." in a irritated tone.

I instantly pushed it in all the way and heard a soft sigh come from both of us. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my curly hair while grabbed on to my back, leaving forbidden scars. The bed swung back and forth creaking while the noses of our bodies slapping against each-other. The sweat slowly slid down my toned body making its way down my abs and onto y/n, but she didn't care.

she's was a moaning mess.
The neighbors screamed and banged from down below and down the halls but all that mattered was that we were together, even if the moment wasn't going to last. I tried to forget about reality though i just paid attention to making sure y/n was having a good time.

I moved my dick deeper and deeper into y/n while she scratched my back leaving me to moan louder.
" FUCKkk y/n... gaHH"
I rolled my eyes back while riding on top of her and hearing her groans up close by my ear, just made me realize how bad i wanted her. besides sex, just something about her...
i wanted her mine.

I needed her. I desired her.