Fall for me

Hey guys so I know I don't update that quickly so this is just a short scene that I wrote awhile back before they had slept together and Vinnie was in love with y/n but she didn't know that yet. It's about them at a skatepark and all Vinnie does is picture her with him, sexually. Anyways I know it doesn't match what's going on with the story but I figured you guys wanted me to at least post something so here ya go ;)

Me and Vinnie had just finished skating so we sat on the concrete kind of away from everyone else. We were in a corner near an alley way and I was putting a bandage on my leg. I had fallen on the ground a little earlier and as I was patching myself up I was making "sk" noises, because it burned. I cleaned the wound but when I look to my right I realize Vinnie had been staring at me all this time. I asked him why he was, I thought maybe I looked weird or something but I don't know it was definitely something else. He had been acting odd lately.

Vinnie point of view(earlier): I wasn't planning on going to the skatepark today. I was in my bedroom rubbing off and then I heard y/n turn the doorknob so I just put the lotion under the covers. She had no idea and I prefer to keep it that way. She has all these different morals than me and having sex is a big issue for her. I know she loves me deeply and wouldn't want our friendship getting in the way but I can't help it, she's the only girl interaction I get every day and when I see her come back from working out it turns me on, really badly.

She's not like anyone I've ever met before. Having a childhood crush really gives you an obsession. I use to glance at her all the time, on the bus, at her house, when we went swimming, I remember the first time I saw her boobs when she was wearing a bathing suit on the beach when we were 13 and that was the first time I actually got a boner. I didn't want to tell my mom but I figured she knew something was wrong because I had to stay in the water for the rest of the day trying to get it to calm down.

Then again when we were 15 I had a girlfriend at the time because I tried to forget about y/n. I was watching a movie with y/n and her butt brushed against the front of my pants when she tried to get comfortable so I had to run to the bathroom. I broke up with my girlfriend the day after. When I was 16 I woke up from a dream about y/n and I realized I had a boner so I had to skip breakfast with my family because of it. This crush I had eventually grew on me but I didn't want y/n to find out.

I would never mistreat y/n in any way but I had fallen in love with this girl. The girl that would once fall all the time in her roller blades and I would just stand laughing. The girl that got exciting about writing stories and reading them to me. The girl that wore a high ponytail all her life until the age of 9 then she would wear a purple headband in 7th grade. This same girl that made me laugh for the dumbest things, this was the girl I had fallen in love with.

So when y/n walked in to ask me to go to the skatepark I wanted to say no but she was already excited about it and also part of the reason was because she was going to beg me to go.

Y/n: hey Vinnie do you want to go skating?
Vinnie: uh today?
Y/n: yeah, please?
Vinnie: Im kind of busy right now and-
Y/n( walking over): cmon Vinnie it's so boring being here all day and I-
Vinnie: o-okay okay but let me change get out!
Y/n: geez okay princess

I had to wait till my boner cooled down so we could go. It was fun spending time doing something we both loved, y/n wasn't good at skating but she always thought it was cool so I hyped her up about it. When she was cleaning her wound and patching herself up I couldn't help but look at her and image all the things I wish to do to her. All the desires I had. Everything I wished she would say to me. I pictured her up against the wall as I kissed her. Doing the things she pleased me to. Feeling her nails reaching down my back. Kissing her lips, body, her neck. Feeling her nails brush through my hair.

But I realized I had been staring at her while my hands were covering my 'area' and my legs were both scrunched together. It looked too obvious I hoped she didn't notice.

Y/n: what?
Vinnie: huh?
Y/n: your staring? Do I look weird or something?
Vinnie: no of course not, you look worse
Y/n: oh shut up Vincent

Yes. Yes. Say my name again.

Vinnie: it doesn't even hurt that bad your just weak
Y/n: seriously? It literally burns!

Ever since I was young, I would make fun of her just to see her get mad. I love seeing her get worked up by calling her 'girly' and 'weak'. She pushed me and we both fell back, she was laughing. I was not. Rather I was picturing her on top of me, riding on top of me. Looking down at me as I looked up at her. She got up gently and apologized but I wished that she would just fall again.
Fall for me at least.