skatepark

When we arrived in LA, vinnie's friends were there waiting for him with skateboards reading to go to the skatepark. I decided to tag along.
We went home and left our luggage's on the ground and got changed quickly. Me and vinnie were always good at skating, ever since we were little we practiced in small torn up skateboards but we would have so many fun times with them. We went to this certain location near our houses in Seattle and we missed it.

your outfit

vinnies ouftit

vinnies ouftit

vinnie: *unbuckling seat* were here y/ny/n: i'm so exited, i've been practicing toovinnie: pf practicing your hilarious y/ny/n: what are you laughing at, i'm serious plus i'm better than you and we both know itvinnie: um no your not i'm better tha...

y/n: i'm so exited, i've been practicing too
vinnie: pf practicing your hilarious y/n
y/n: what are you laughing at, i'm serious plus i'm better than you and we both know it
vinnie: um no your not i'm better than all of you *walking towards his friends*
jordan: you brought y/n?
y/n: oh *looks down embarrassed*
vinnie: yeah dude i thought you liked her
jordan: no i do it's just a bro thing. i thought we were going to hang just us guys since you were gone for awhile
vinnie: cmon man it's y/n she's cool
y/n: it's fine i can wait in the car-
vinnie: *puts his arm around you* no it's fine we can all hang out

He's so sweet. He's always there and protecting me, making sure i don't get hurt or making sure i'm included. I love him so much.

We were skating for awhile, making jokes and laughing. We fell a couple times too.
I was looking down riding my skateboard about to do a trick when i bumped into vinnie really harshly. He fell on his back and i fell on top of him with my hand on his dick. ACCIDENTALLY. i promise. our skateboards went flying in the air and hit the railing.

Vinnie turned bright pink then looked up at me. I was literally on top of him with my boobs drooping down. I've always hated having big boobs.. I shadowed over him and quickly got up. Our noses almost touched of how close we were.

Jordan and some other friends stood there shook but laughing and teasing vinnie. I picked up my skateboard and went skating somewhere else. i looked at my hand scraped from the concrete with bits of blood.

It was around 10 when we left the skatepark. I rode with vinnie since we lived together. We didn't talk to the whole ride but i could tell he was embarrassed because of me.
y/n: i'm really sorry.
vinnie: for what
y/n: your friends made fun of you for me putting my hand on well you know
vinnie: it's fine i'm not mad plus i'm use to it. your clumsy and all, not suprised if you accidentally tripped and you landed on my lips next time.
y/n: HEY IT WAS ON ACCIDENT
vinnie: *laughs* yeah sure i mean if your that desperate for me why don't you say so *looks at you up and down*
y/n: *blushes and turns away* i hate you
vinnie: sure you do.