my idiot.

I walked out the shower. the wet. steamy. shower. that i was in BY MYSELF. somehow i managed to keep vinnie from getting in the shower with me. I wrapped the white cloth tower around my waist and my upper breasts.
Vinnie looked up at me astounded as his eyes traced every single inch of my body, inspecting. Examining. Scrutinizing my every move.

y/n: vinnie eyes off.
vinnie: i wasn't even-
y/n: save it.

I cant believe i'm so stupid. why would i let vinnie stay the night? IM LITERALLY ANGRY AT HIM. i had a roommate, well sort of she hasn't been here on the first week of school so i'm not sure what happened but MEANWHILE, vinnie has been begging me to stay longer.

"y/n, i love you so much thank you for th-"
"shut up vincent" i replied. He chucked. Vinnie followed me everywhere and it made it so hard to get things done, since it was a Saturday. "your so hot y/n". i sighed "vinnie i'm not letting you stay here so don't even think about using your charm."

Vinnie's pov:
y/n actually loves me more than she realizes. Yeah i'm very easy to be loved. She just takes time to come to the realization but i'm very certain that she'll let me stay here in fact i-

later that day:
y/n: no.
vinnie: WHAT, but y/n you love me, remember the sex? the sex is good. we like the sex. YOU like the sex. remember my face? YOU love my face. and we're best friends remember? OH and i have separation anxiety so technically-
y/n: ABSOLUTELY NOT. i need to get on with my life and i get that your jealous but your being selfish right now vin
vinnie: *gasps* SELFISH? YOUR GOING OFF WITH OTHER GUYS, YOU WONT EVEN DATE ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE COMMITMENT ISSUES AND YOU WANT TO STAY FRIENDS
y/n: got that off your chest?
vinnie: yeah actually that felt really good
y/n: FUCK YOU
vinnie: FINE IM LEAVING AND THIS IS YOUR FAULT, IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THIS. FINE BY ME. *slams door*

y/n pov:
this is great. exactly what i needed. i have lots of paperwork and reading to do and an argument with my best friend is wonderful!

Adrian found me eating by myself at a cafe down two blocks.
Adrian: hey y/n! how's it going? why are you alone isn't that guy visiting? vinnie is it?
y/n: yeah we had an argument, he left.
Adrian: you okay?
y/n: not really
Adrian: there's not much i can say but i hope you feel better, we can hang out later if that makes you think about it less?
y/n: yeah sure

Adrian is the type of guy that's there when you need him. He's just what i needed, plus he's fucking hot. His tattoos trailing his body with his muscles. his dark eyebrows shadowing his mysterious blue eyes. Damn was he fine. But then again. Vinnie's different, he's another different of fine.
He's an idiot but he's my idiot.
ugh what to i do.