cocky.

When i returned back to the dorms Vinnie spammed my phone with constant messages and phone calls. Typical.

"Vinnie i can expla- i tried to continue.

"NO. YOU HUNG UP! how dare you y/n!"

"I WAS BUSY IDIOT"

"well anyways what's that about the professor thing it sounded interesting?" he said.

"well if i must CONTINUE, there's this case the Donald mccil case. It's on this murder trial for a guy and his ex-girlfriend. I was thrilled when i heard i got the chance to work on it with my professor it takes advanced skills to be chosen by my professor. He's super picky with that kind of material and who to choose. I want you to come it's somewhat next week. We've been working on it for a couple of days but i'm still researching. Will you be able to come? I'm going to ask my parents if they could fly out this is a really big opportunity!"

"yeah that sounds really exiting y/n"

"Vin?"

"yeah?"

"are you still hor-

"a little bit"

"i should probably say bye then i don't wanna find out what your doing over the phone to my voice"

"noo of course not"

"okay i was worried you were capable of-

"mhm?"

"yeah your done. bye Vin!"

"waiit but i'm so lonely y/n"

"sorry can't help you out there"

"i miss you y/n ugh i hate this long distance thing"

"i'll see you soon Vinnie, love you".

"to the moon and back yeah yeah bye y/n love you too"

Vinnie's pov:
After y/n hung up, i felt a random feeling of getting drunk. I don't usually drink all that much but i wanted to. I missed my best friend and i had no one to talk to so i drank some beers at home. The original plan was only a few but once i kept thinking about how good y/n made me feel i felt like crap not having her here.

I began grabbing more and before i knew it i had drunk way too many. I hate it when i get drunk because i make irresponsible and reckless decisions like a normal person would. I knew i wouldn't be able to drive anywhere so i decided to go online and buy things.
Expensive things.

My thought process was i needed something to thrill me. Cause me adventure. Something that could arouse me like y/n but more of a dangerous gush of excitement. Nothing caused me fascination until i laid my eyes upon a 2014 Yamaha r6 with a black exterior.

I knew what i had to do

I knew what i had to do. Obviously i was going to buy it i mean it's always been my dream to have a bike as a child but i didn't think it would be this soon. I thought it was a bad idea at first given how expensive one can be but then i realized i've been working nonstop this week and for what? To not waste any of the money i made? Well fuck it.