Chapter 11

Atsumu's POV!

Im pretty sure today was the day I get my stitches off. Sakusa had told my job that I was in a huge accident and only Oikawa and Suga knows the truth. 

Sakusa was letting them visit today. Im super excited but first I wanna get these damn stitches off. I walked to the medical room and laid on the bed waiting for the paid doctor.

Finally someone walked in. He smiled at me before going to get the things for the stitches removal.

"Yer Atsumu correct? You're friends with Oikawa? I used to play volleyball with him in highschool... Before he lost everything" The person mumbled.

"Pants off. I need to see both your thighs also take the hoodie off so I can your arm" he commanded. I nodded and slowly slipped out of my pants along with my hoodie. 

He nodded at me before removing the stitches. It didnt hurt. It was quick and by the time he was done Sakusa had walked in the room. He sat in the chair beside the bed and pulled his mask down.

He gave me a kiss on the lips before pulling his mask back up. The man who was the doctor had chuckled and brought something over.

He began applying something to my wounds. I hissed in pain and squeezed my eyes shut. 

"W-What the hell is that?" I asked.

"Its to help clean the cuts" 

I nodded and gripped Sakusa's hand.

"Didnt know the boss would have a soft spot. Watch yourself though! Everyone will be coming for him as a way to get to you boss" 

"I know Maki I know" 

Before I could say anything, both of their walkie talkies went off.

"We have a male walking on property! He has grey and black hair. He says he's looking for the Miya" 

My eyes widened. My mouth opened in fear. 

"T-Thats Kita" I whispered. Sakusa looked towards me before grabbing his walkie talkie.

"Let them in" 

"Got it"

I gulped and got off the bed. I got dressed and Sakusa helped me out the room. I rushed to the living room and to the entrance way where Kita stood.

His eyes widened as he scanned me. 

"You're so chubby!" He gushed as he rushed towards me. 

"Tsumu its been so long! How's everything? How's your job? How's Oikawa and Suga? How's Osamu and his husband?" 

I gulped and back up only to bump into someones chest. I looked up and Sakusa stood there. His arms slowly wrapped around me from behind me.

"You're not still mad at me are you?! I told you I was fucking sorry Atsumu!"

"Sorry doesnt help what you did" I hissed as I was fully embraced by Sakusa. Komori walked out and stood next to Sakusa.

"You're still playing whore huh?" Kita scoffed. My eyes widened more. Tears built in them.

"You dont know shit! Why are you here Kita? Just to be a fucking dick to me! Or what so you can try and kill me AGAIN. I dont fucking care what you have to say Kita you're still the same asshole you were back then and I will never forgive you Now fucking leave or I wont hesitate to fucking kill you" I spat my voice filled with venom.

Anger filled Kita's eyes as he dropped the bag he was holding.

"You wanna fucking go Miya? I'll take you on just like I did last time"

Sakusa let out a loud growl. "Omi chill I got this.. Im not the same bitch I used to be" I smirked and got out of his hold.

"Okay fine but be careful! You just got your stitches removed!" I nodded towards him and looked towards Komori who was silently recording. 

I took off my hoodie and stood there in just a tank top and sweats. 

"Okay Kita.... You fucking broke me in the past. You tortured me and abused me and now is when I get my fucking revenge. Im not a worthless whore anymore. I belong to someone now and you dare come into his house and disrespect his pet I'll teach you a fucking lesson~" I gushed out. I sounded awfully psychotic. 

"Ah so you downgraded from worthless whore to pet. Thats fucking pathetic~" Kita teased and I immediately got angered. 

"Do your fucking worse" I hissed before walking towards him as if nothing happened. He growled before throwing himself at me. He went to punch me but I grabbed his fist and twisted it. 

I kicked his feet making him fall over and I crawled on top of him. 

"Look whos pathetic now.. Doesnt this seem awfully familiar! Haha You used to do this to me all the fucking time~" I laughed out loud. I was really psycho now huh. I smiled at him before bringing my fist to meet his face.

"ahh I dont wanna kill you just yet... Omi-Kun can I have a little fun with him!?" 

"Fine Tsumu you can... bring him inside and down to the basement" 

I jumped up and grabbed Kita by the throat.

"Lets make you pay for everything you did to me~" 

I gripped both of his wrist and dragged him inside. He looked terrified. I couldnt care less though. Everything he did to me. Everything he made me feel, I was now gonna make him feel it but ten times worse.

Sakusa led me to the basement and to a small room with an electric chair. On one side was a table full of blades and knives along with needles and nails.

Kita's eyes widened as he looked around. I strapped him to the chair and bent down in front of him. 

"Ya see.. Im not just any pet now... Im the mafia bosses pet~ I have more power then you could dream of now that Im apart of the mafia and all" I laughed as I gripped Kita's face.

"I-Im sorry please leave me alone" He whispered. I shook my head with a laugh.

"You see that window? My Omi is probably watching me there. I wouldnt wanna disappoint my master now would I?" I whispered in his ear. He was visibly shaking in his boots making me smile.

"Get ready because you're about to feel hell"