Chapter 22

Atsumu's POV~

I was feeling better today. I feel bad for wasting Omi's time but he hasnt complained so I havent apologized. I keep getting myself into trouble and Omi always have to save me.

"Atsumu Miya" A low voice growled from the corner of the room. My eyes snapped to the silhouette moving slowly towards the light. Sakusa's dad walked into view with a gun in his hand and a toothpick hanging out his mouth.

I sat up from the bed and pushed myself against the board. 

"W-What are you doing here!?" I whisper shout. A low laugh escaped his lips when suddenly I felt something cold pressing against my skin.

He was holding his gun to my head. I shiver and bit my lip from crying. 

"I-I dont wanna die" I whisper and slump. His evil eyes never seemed to leave as he put his finger next to the trigger. I was quick.

I snatched the gun from his hands and jumped off the bed. My oversized shirt fell to my thighs and I looked completely crazy. 

"OMI!" I yelled. I listened to the rapid footsteps coming towards the room. The door was thrown open and Sakusa ran in. His dad was standing there looking shock. I was across the bed holding a gun at him and Sakusa looked in complete shock.

"What happened Tsumu?" Sakusa asked. 

"He pointed a fucking gun at my head!" I shout and put my finger on the trigger. 

Sakusa glared at his father before moving to my side and trying to get me to put the gun down. 

"Shoot you little slut" His dad growled. 

I gently shoved Sakusa away before 'BANG'

the gun went off and Sakusa's dad fell to the floor with a bullet in his throat. 

Sakusa's eyes widened as he watched. My eyes went dark and he noticed it. 

"Tsumu.... Call Komori tell him to clean up.. Come on you need to get cleaned up and need some rest.."