Chapter 15

(Smut)

Sakusa's POV~

It was the day after Atsumu gave me head and he was acting all shy. I found it adorable. He was fully recovered so he would start working again and I couldnt wait to see him doing his job.

His friends left late last night and I was kinda glad they left. Komori was sitting at the bar like usual. He was drinking a beer and Atsumu was beside him with a tray of shots.

"Ready?" Atsumu asked. Komori nodded. "Three, Two, One GO" Atsumu shouted and they began drinking down the drinks. As Atsumu drank the shots the bartender was refilling them. Komori had multiple bottles of beer beside him.

I just watched in amusement as Atsumu quickly drank each shot as if it were water. 

"OK OK YOU WIN" Komori shouted, his voice coming off as slurred. 

"I win!" Atsumu said sounding as sober as usual. He pumped his fist in the air and drank the last shot. I cleared my throat finally getting their attention.

"Oh hey omi-omi!" Atsumu smiled and got up. He stumbled a bit but regained his balance unlike Komori who face planted on the floor. They both broke into laughter and I just rolled my eyes..

"Atsumu you should be getting ready for work" I stated. He nodded and got up before walking away. I looked towards Komori who was stumbling around.

"What were you thinking?" I hissed at him making him sit on the chair. 

"Get me some water" I said to the bartender who nodded and passed me a cup of water. I opened Komori's mouth and forced the water down his throat.

he seemed to sober up a bit.

"Im so tired..." he whispered. 

"What the hell were you thinking? Making him drink? You fucking need to control yourself." I growled before walking away. I went to the room and sat on the bed waiting for Atsumu to come out.

He walked out the closet with a robe on and I chuckled. "No live today" He mumbled and turned the lights red. I simply nodded and leaned back waiting for the robe to come off. 

He turned the music on and I automatically recognized the beat to be Simon Says. He walked the pole and took his robe off. 

His outfit was black. I wasnt all that revealing. He had black cat ears on and a little cat tail. I chuckled lightly at the fishnets that he was wearing. 

"Heels?" I asked raising a brow in amusement. "Its a special show~" He stuck his tongue out before he started his dance. He lifted himself on the pole and spun around it slowly.

I started recording because why not. When the line "Simon Says Spread open your legs" Came up he went upside down and did a split. He continued until the music ended. 

"That was hot~" I swear he let out a purr after I said that. He climbed on the bed and crawled over to me in a sexual way. I leaned back and let him crawl on top of me. He sat on my waist and pinned my arms up.

He leaned down and connected his lips to my neck making me shiver. He leaned towards my ear. "This is your private show" He whispered before unzipping the one piece and letting it fall. I noticed the tail was a buttplug.

I smirked and watched as he fixed the head band.

"Lay down" I commanded and he obliged and laid with his legs spread. I walked to my closet and grabbed two ties. I pulled him to the headboard and tied his hands to the headboard. 

"You're so beautiful" I whispered and ran my hand down his chest. "You'd be so much more with my cock inside you"

He whimpered loudly and I tied the tie around his eyes. "I hope you enjoy yourself" I whisper as I take a nipple into my mouth. His back arches and a loud moan leaves him. 

I chuckled and ran my hand down to his waist. I gently rubbed his sides and kisses down his body. The music was still playing and the lights were still red. The song that was playing was 'Aint My Fault' 

I couldnt help by smirk before running my tongue up his chest. He whimpered and arched his back again. He was tugging against the restraints.

I ran my finger against his hole before shoving it in. He cried out and moved his hips. 

"You feel alright?" He nodded and I automatically added another one. I made a scissoring motion and stretched him out slowly. 

"I-It burns" He whined. I nodded because I didnt use any lube. "I know Im sorry..." 

I added a third finger and began moving them slowly. Tears slid out from the blindfold. I took my fingers out and grabbed a condom. I poured lube and started rubbing it in. I put a little on my finger and rubbed it on his hole.

"Ready?" I asked. "Y-Yea j-just hurry up" He whispered and moved his hips. I nodded and lifted his legs to my shoulders before slowly thrusting in. His back arched and a visible shiver ran through him. He let out a loud cry and tugged at the tie.

"You look so hot like this baby~ All tied up.." I paused for a second to thrust in roughly. "All open for me~" I continued. I looked for his prostate and was sure I hit it when he jolted and let out the loudest moan yet.

I gripped his thighs and began to thrust uncontrollably into that one spot. His body began to shake as the moans and whines never came to a stop.

Soon enough the bed began shaking and creaking. I let go of one of his legs and let it fall. I continued thrusting and gripped his hair roughly. I yanked it and smirked when I saw the tears rolling from the blindfold.

My thrust started getting faster as I felt the burning not in my stomach. I groaned when his hole clenched around my cock letting me know he was close. I leaned forward and took one of his nipples in my mouth.

I moved my hand down and pumped his member quickly. He whined and cried out as his semen came out of his member. I thrusted a few more times before cumming into the condom. I pulled out and took the condom off.

I threw it out and grabbed a wipe to clean us both off. 

"You okay?" I asked while removing the blindfold and tie around his hands. 

"Yeah that was hot.." He whispered. I nodded and kissed his cheek before cleaning him off. "Get dressed and be ready for bed tomorrow we're going out"

He nodded and slowly walked to his closet.

Atsumu Miya has me distracted.

___

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed my trash smut writing.