Author's Note

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's over! Thank you to everyone who has read all of my story and I hope you all know that you really were my motivation and inspiration to keep writing. When I started this story, it was just to get an idea onto paper. I never thought so many people would read it and I never thought that it would turn into this book. So thank you everyone for being a part of this, especially since writing a story this long has always been a goal of mine.

Writing this story has been such fun for me during all of the lovely stages of COVID lock-downs, so I hope it brought you all some joy or something to look forward to too. I definitely plan on continuing writing stories (nothing this long though). I have a list of ideas that I plan on writing, some quick one-shots and others a few chapters long. I've already started writing a collection of short stories about James and Lily and have some ideas for a few short stories about Harry's generation too, so please follow my account if you're interested in all of the upcoming stories!

If you have any ideas of stories you want to see, please let me know and I will add them to my list. And please leave any reviews, comments, suggestions, random thoughts about your day, etc. etc. They bring me more joy than you can possibly know.

So for the last time with this story, thank you all and see you next time.

Much love.