Fili - He gets jealous of you and Kili

This is my very first imagine!

Fili and Kili are like brothers to you, not a day has gone by that you haven't been away from them.

When Fili and Kili tell you that their going on a quest you tag along to be with them but they refused for your own safety. A day away from them is like a year without water. Though being you, you would annoy them until they let you go along.

So you, Fili and Kili ride beside each other as your in the middle "Isn't this a delightful day (Y/N)?" Kili asks with his hand in a fist and rested on his hip, smiling at you "Uh yeah I guess" I laugh at Kili.

"Although it may be beautiful, no day could possibly compete with your beauty" He smirks then winks at you making you blush.

You hear Fili scoff then he races up beside Thorin at the front of the group "What's up with him?"

"I don't know but forget about his childish way" You nod at Kili but you won't forget about it. You decide to leave him for now and ask him later.

After a couple of hours of Kili 'flirting' with you Thorin decides to stop for the night near a cave. You see Fili walk past you and Kili without saying a word all he does is glare at his brother "Fili!" You call chasing after him but he keeps walking "Fili wait up!"

"I'm busy (Y/N)" He says lowly picking up bits of wood fallen from trees.

"Fili what's wrong? You were fine earlier on what made you so angry at us?" You confront him but he ignored you "Fili!"

"It wasn't you! It was Kili alright!" He snaps at you.

"What did he do? He was only being nice unlike what you are being right now" You cross your arms over your chest "Fili tell me why your an-"

"I like you (Y/N)!" He shouts throwing the sticks and wood to the ground. Your caught off guard by his outburst and it has taken you by surprise "I am angry at Kili because he knew I liked you, he only tried to anger me"

"Oh" Is all you say, not thinking of anything else. You hear him scoff and pick up the wood.

"Forget I even said anything" He goes to walk away but you stop him by grabbing his arm "Fili I wasn't thinking okay. You just took me by surprise. We have been like brother and sister to each other for years so I never assumed that you could possibly ever like me"

"What isn't there to like about you (Y/N)? You are so beautiful that any guy would be so lucky to call you my love" You rub your hand up and down your arm, trying to figure out what to say.

"Well...what's stopping you?" You whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"Everything" He sighs "If I die-"

"Don't say that. God dammit Fili you know I hate the thought of you being killed out there" Tears brim in your eyes "I just can't"

"I'm sorry" He drops the wood and wraps his arms around you "I'm sorry"

"I cannot lose you Fili, ever" You whisper "Promise me you won't do anything stupid"

"I promise (Y/N)" You look up at him before he connects his lips to yours.

First imagine I've written, sorry if isn't great tho I do hope some of you did like it and will Vote

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania