Եҽղ

This chapter shows the rules, punishments, and rewards for Little Henry. All of them were from the internet.

***
Henry had a newfound energy as he colored the board or background of the rules Jamie was currently writing down.

Little Henry's Rules:
1. No cursing in little space.
2. Bedtime is at ten on work days and eleven on weekends.
3. Be respectful of yourself and others (no hitting, screaming, or throwing things).
4. Always tell the truth (no lying!).
5. Always tell Jamie of your feelings.
6. Tell Jamie if something he does bothers you.
7. Clean up after yourself (put away toys, put away dishes, etc).
8. No junk food or sweets without permission.

When Henry had looked them over, he had frowned and got up. "What's wrong?" Asked Jamie. Henry told him to hold on and he ran to the kitchen and got his medicine and sat back down.

"Milo, my uh, ex, he told me that taking my medicine was a rule and it helped me keep track of how many I had taken," Henry explained.

"Alright, so always take your medicine?" Jamie wrote it down. "B-But you's got-sta be there though!" Henry said. So Jamie edited it, number nine now reading:

9. Always take your medicine when Jamie gives it to you.

"Yeah! Yeah!" The happy little smiled. Jamie set the rules down and grabbed another sheet of paper, titling it Punishments.

"Henry, can I ask what your pills are for?" Jamie asked.

Henry shifted in his seat, looking down at his lap. Jamie took his hands, kissing each knuckle, earning Henry's attention. "If you tell me then I'll be better at helping you, love."

Henry released a shaky sigh and then responded, "I have depression and sometimes get panic attacks because of my anxiety... And it isn't really... diagnosed but I might also have bipolar disorder too."

Jamie kissed his lips, "That's okay, Hen." He kissed his nose. "Thank you for telling me."

Henry gasped. "Reward?" He was jumping up and down in his spot on the carpet. Jamie chuckled, rubbing Henry's stomach. "We'll see."

So the two men began on punishments and rewards. Henry was writing down the lists of rewards he would like while Jamie did the punishments.

Punishments:
1. An early bedtime.
2. Timeout/ Writing lines.
3. No t.v.
4. Spankings.
5. No dessert after dinner.
6. Need to ask for permission to use the restroom.
7. Nothing of below for an hour:
- No cuddles
- No kisses

Jamie gave Henry the punishment list and Henry traded him the rewards list. Henry had to give a green dot for the punishments he liked, a yellow dot for the understandable but not liked ones, and a red dot for the ones he didn't want at all.

Rewards:
1. New stuffy!
2. Two bedtime stories.
3. Movie night (Henry's choice)
4. Delayed bedtime.
5. Cuddles with Jamie.
6. Pillow forts!
7. Candy store!

Once Henry had finished with the Punishments list and Jamie allowed the rewards that Henry picked, Jamie had Henry help him clean up the markers and pens and then got him some dinner.

Jamie had made Mac and Cheese. Throughout dinner, Henry was babbling about what he wanted to do tomorrow and Jamie imputed his thoughts into it as well.

Soon, Henry had grown tired and Jamie picked him up and got him ready for bed. Jamie dressed him in a black onesie that had a grey kitty with its white kitten and strapped him in a diaper.

"Jama?" Henry asked as Jamie was pulling the blankets back for him. Jamie hummed in acknowledgment. "Swe'p wift me?"

Jamie helped him to bed, saying, "That was always the plan, love."

Punishments:
1. An early bedtime. 💚
2. Timeout/ Writing lines.💛
3. No t.v.💛
4. Spankings.💚
5. No dessert after dinner.💚
6. Need to ask for permission to use the restroom.💛
7. Nothing of below for an hour:
- No cuddles❤️
- No kisses💛