Ƒօմɾ

Henry shifted through all of the onesies he had stored in his drawers, looking for a certain one. He was feeling a bit little and as he didn't work today and had that date later on that day, he wanted to be little as soon as possible so that he won't feel stressed at the movies.

"No... no... not that one... yes!"

The onesie with a banana on its chest was hidden under many other ones but Henry managed to find it.

Quickly, he raced to the bathroom, giggling with each step. He took the yellow pacifier from his sleep shorts pocket and set it on the counter.

Then he changed out of his sleepwear and into the yellow onesie. Henry clipped the pacifier to the onesie and then ran to the living room, eager to begin coloring.

^^^

Jamie had gotten off of work at 4:45 and gotten home at five. As he came into the house, he began texting Henry.

Jamie: Hey, you wanna head out at six?

To pass the time of waiting for a response, Jamie took care of house chores such as cleaning out Klarisa's litter box and organizing his patients' folders in his filing cabinet.

It reached five-thirty when he had gotten a response from Henry.

Henry: Yes, that's fine.

Jamie: Cool. Should I pick you up or do you want to meet at the Chexy's Theater?

Henry: Pick me up, I guess. I don't know where that is.

Jamie: Okay, then can I get your address or would you prefer it if we met somewhere before going?

Henry: No, here's my address: Killian's Apartments, Newsby's Avenue, 442.

Jamie: Great! See you in fifteen?

***
Henry sighed after replying. He still had his monkey onesie on, Blues Clues was playing in the background in the living room, baby food sat in the kitchen, and coloring books were scattered everywhere.

Henry really needed to get a daddy.

Henry quickly went and took a shower and changed into a simple white t-shirt, a black Adidas hoodie, and grey pants with some converse.

Next, he began to clean up the kitchen after shutting off the television, a bit sad that he wouldn't be able to see what kind of mail the man and Blue had gotten. He washed the spoon in the sink and left it in there for after, grabbed a small glass bowl and dropped the rest of the baby food in there, and stored it in his fridge.

He then gathered the coloring books and crayons and set them in his room on the bed. Then he heard a knock.

Henry eyed the alarm clock beside him with detest. Another knock sounded, breaking the staring contest he just had.

Henry walked to the door, seeming to not act desperate, and opened it.

"Hey,"

Jamie looked dashing in a green sweatshirt Henry noticed. "Uh, yeah, hi."

"Shall we?" Jamie had his arm out expecting Henry to take it. Which he did, saying, "We shall." The two then walked out of the apartment complex, already laughing and grinning.