#10

I thought this time was different.
Why did I think he'd be different. But Its never, EVER! Different!
I can't believe I truly thought he'd be different. I trusted him and he raped and molested me! I did not know what to do. I cried. I tried to be quiet, because Henry was laying in bed next to me. I really needed to talk to someone about this. Not Henry though. He would probably punish me for it. I decided to talk to the head lady-in-waiting.
**Next day**
"Lady Katherine, if I can speak without consequences, I think I know why Sir Culpepper might do such a thing."
"Yeah, sure speak I will not punish you for anything you might say."
Whatever that meant.
"There was a rumor going around you  and someone named Henry Manox shared the same bed. Along with a man named Francis Derehem?!"
What? How would they know I had a relationship with Francis? I thought only the duchess and Francis knew?!
She started talking again.
"And once people started noticing that you and sir Thomas talked more and more often, one of the staff members started a rumor that you and Thomas have a relationship. I think Thomas liked that idea.."
"I hate him."
"Lady Katherine, may I speak once more?"
I nodded.
"I think this is not only his fault. You are a very young and pretty girl and I believe you might have been a bit flirt-"
"No. Leave."
"But, Lady Katherine-"
"Leave. If you think I would purposely cheat on my husband, you should leave."
She left.
I buried my face in my hands. I do not know what to do.
**Third person POV: Henry VIII's private office**
"What else did you find out?" Said Henry, eager to find out.
"The staff did not know any more about the relationship between Katherine and Thomas."
Henry walked up, about to say something,
"But, Your majesty, I walked past your wife, Katherine's room and I overheard her talking to her head lady-in-waiting.. she said along the lines of 'If you think I would purposely cheat on my husband, you should leave.'"
They were both quiet. "Good. She deserves to be killed for sleeping with that Henry Manox and Francis Dereham." Said Henry
" But, you highness, she never slept eith Henry Mano-"
"Doesn't matter. She wasnt a virgin when she met me. And I'm tired of her anyways."
"But, your highness I must object, she didn't really cheat on you on purpose and you never told her she needed to tell you if she wasnt a virgin."
"I'll think of something. Now leave before anyone sees you."
The unknown man left. Not once looking back.