#2

It's not like I hated it here. I quite liked the Dowager Duchess of Norfolk. I liked the other young women around me. But the thing I really disliked, were the theachers. The Duchess, whom we must always call "the duchess", had a lot of staff. She could only hire male teachers. Which would not be so bad (All the theacher were male) if they weren't cheap teachers. The Duchess hired disrespectfull (exuse my language) teachers. They would always pick on us, because we were females. One of the other women was taken advantage off. We were the ones who were at fault, that's what the dowager Duchess of Norfolk told us. That teacher did not get fired. The only kind teacher, was one called Henry Manox. Henry teached music, my favourite subject. Not only because he was the only kind teacher, but also because I loved to dance. It was my favourite thing to do. I could dance all night. That's why I was particually excited for our next lesson. I walk into the music room, expecting all of my classmates. Instead I find Henry, all alone. "Sir?" I ask questionly. "Oh Katherine!" He walked over to me. "The lesson has been cancelled. Did you not know?" Oh.. "No sir, that's a shame. I was quite excited for this lesson." He looked at me. "How about a private dance lesson?" I smiled. "That would be nice."

I used to fall in love easily, untill my mother warned me not to get to close unless you truely love this man. She warned me not to commit adultery unless you want to get married to this man. She warned me not to make the same mistakes she did in her first marrige. I always listened.

Our dance lastes longer then a normal dance should. We kept dancing closer and closer, untill our faces almost touched. "Katherine," he began. I interuppted him "Shh. Let's dance." He looked frustrated. "Don't interupt me please, I was not done."
That confused me. I thought he cared. "I-I"
"Sorry Katherine, that was not kind of me."
I immediantly felt relieved. Maybe this is it? He just cares so much, it feels legit.
"I have something to tell you." We started slow dancing.
"Don't you think we have a connection? I have to say it, I fancy you."
These  words made me believe this time is differn't. He slowly pressed his lips againts mine. I broke the kiss. "Henry, I don't want to commit adultery untill I'm wed. I'm only 13 years of age."
"Katherine, This is normal."
"Henry, I don't want to. I-"
He cut me off by pressing his lips againts mine.
"Henry, I don't want to."
"Katherine, come back here!!"
I ran away.

I was nervous, very nervous. It was a week later, and I had another music lesson. I walked into the room. I could feel Henry's eyes staring at me. The lesson seemed to take forever. I was walking out of the music room when I  heard Henry call my name. "Katherine!! Come here please."
"Henry, I-"
"Playtime's over, Katherine."
"What?"
"You heard me. Playtime's over."