#5

**no POV**
Dear Dowager Duchess of Norfolk,
I regret to inform you that there has been a scandal. One of my students, Katherine Howard, has been bringing your secretary to her sleeping chambers ever night, a half uur after the curfew. I suggest you go to her room, a half uur after the curfew and see for yourself.
Greetings,
Henry Manox
**Katherine POV**
Your father has passed. I just got a letter from my cousin, Thomas Howard, telling me that my father has passed. I don't really care. He did not really care about me. It has been a year since the relationship between me and Francis started. The whole staff knows, the only person that does not know is the Dowager Duchess of Norfolk. We are sure she will not allow it and that she shall send us away. We are only able to see eachother at night because of that.

**time skip.**
"I think it's safe to come in." Francis walks in and closes the door quietly. "I've missed you, lady Katherine." He says. " Your holiday lasted to long for my appeal. I wished you had come home sooner." I said. 
"I shall come home sooner the next time then. I can't wait to marry you, later in life, when were older." I blushed like crazy. "Dear Francis, We both know the duchess shall never allow it. She is the one who must find me a husband later in life."
He looked puzzeled.
"Don't worry, Katherine, if I can't marry you here, we shall run away." Our lips met. He wrapped his arms around me and said: "Playtime is over." no.. I can't be? I'm sure this time is different. Right after I brought my hand up to his face, the door swung open. We instantly jumped apart. It was the Dowager Duchess.
"Katherine Howard!! Come to my sleeping cambers, right this instant!"
I look at Francis. He eyes don't meet mine. I slowly walk out of my room. 

**time skip** 

I quickly walk to Francis's office. I open the door. "Francis, the Duchess has expelled me...''  He looked emotionless. "So..?" He asked. "We could run away together, liked we talked about?" There was a silence. He stood up. "Look, Katherine, You are a very pretty girl. But you are just that. Nothing more. A pretty girl who is very naïve." What? "What do you mean, Francis? I-"              "Lady Howard, you shall call me Sir Dereham. This relationship was nothing more then a side track." Not again. It seems that whenever I feel like I found love, they just want to get my in their private chambers. I walk out with my head down. I feel so ashamed. I truly thought this time was different.