11: Orphic

   "You sneaky little rat." Reye's voice thundered through the home of such warmth which caused the coat wrapped around Jonathan set on liberty. Jonathan laced with a grin skimmed through the room lightly till he had gotten a good view of Reye.

A happy Reye nudged his friend by the elbow dropping his visage to scorn."How dare you interrupt us like that?"

"Oh!" Amazement was a second lover to Jonathan's face hugging his lower lip."You would prefer I have a private show of you coupulating."

"That's felony." Diana who had managed to escape in the whisk of the moment appeared in an old maidens gown. She was still as Jonathan remembered her with ember eyes that could cast spells of captivation at a stare and an untamed brown hair falling to her ankle wildly. It had been her centre of attraction but not as much as the rose lips she carried around highlighting the glorious body the women of the North saw as a threat.

Diana had the soul of Jonathan, so less did she grieve over their faded countenance or rained curses. She paraded with her head up proving to be as she was: A woman of the East.

The world frowned against her but instead she smiled creating a sliver-lining in her clouded days. Just like all resilient heart wrecked by life hers was no different.

  Jonathan remembered the mist of misfortune that descended on her, leaving her torn. She wasn't filled with the same dauntlessness as the world had taken a toll on her  till it buried her alive with the coarseness.

Now it seemed the rainy days had passed leaving the rainbow as her refuge. The light the world had stolen had been restored in within her. Through her embereyes sparkling before his Jonathan could see Diana was Diana.

But how?

"You seem to be lost Jonathan." Her voice was a blessing to his ears."You still haven't changed."

"And you have?" He corked his head searching through Reye's visage for answers that would send his curiosity into hiding. Unfortunately, he was laced with nothing but a gully man who was swirling in the purest of joy as his lady had returned.

Love! Jonathan hissed between his sour lips thirsty for wine, kicking back those taste with a sip of wine calling out his name calmly.

"The reunion, her change and my interruptance which do we tackle?"

"The foul play and my whine." Reye whined."I owned that."

"What are brothers if we don't share? What are brothers if we don't toast?"Jonathan took on his two legs he had laid aside."I see new beginnings."