Chapter 9: Their New Experience

Over the next few weeks, we slowly started bringing his stuff over to my house and make sure that he is situated and comfortable.

"I think that is everything babe!"

"Damn I never realized how much shit I had until we started moving. Thank god Aiden was free so he could help out."

"It was no problem man! I was excited to hear that you two would be moving in together. And I was happy to help out any way I could."

After Aiden asked me to be his Mistress, we have been talking non-stop. He sends me pictures of him locked up in his cage and I tease him with the things I would do to him if we were to play again. He has become a good friend of mine as well! It is not just about the dynamic we have set with each other but whenever I need to vent, he is there to lend an ear. I am so happy Aiden is my friend as well as my slave.

I decided to make Aiden help with moving naked. Since I live out in the middle of nowhere, I decided I should have some fun while we worked. He does have on a pink collar and his cock is in its little cage. Occasionally, he will get me a drink of water and bring me something to eat without asking if I need it. Oh, if only he knew what kinds of things I wish I could do to him. But he may not like it.

We finished up and decided to order pizza as a reward. After I ordered our food, I head back to the living room where Luca is sitting on the couch and Aiden is sitting on the floor in front of the couch. I make my way to sit next to Luca and Aiden starts to take my shoes off and rub my feet for me.

"Mmmm, thank you Aiden. I really needed my feet rubbed."

"Yes Miss, it is my pleasure to be able to rub your feet and make you feel relaxed."

He continues to rub my feet and I lay my head on Luca's shoulder while he turns on a movie for us to watch. I could take a nap honestly; I never knew that moving would make me so tired. Maybe I could take me a little cat nap before the food arrives. I close my eyes and begin to drift off.

"Pst, Aiden."

"What's up Luca?"

"Justine has done so much for me in the short amount of time we've been together. I want to repay her for making me the happiest man alive."

"You know I'll help you out any way I can bud! Just tell me what you need me to do."

"There is a fantasy that she told me about that I would love to make come true for her."

"Alright man, what is it?"

"Are you sure you're okay with doing this? You really don't have to do this."

"Shut the fuck up Luca. Justine has made me feel wanted and cared for. I haven't felt that way in a long time. I would love to be able to make one of her fantasies come to life."

"Well, it's not something we have really ever done before."

"Luca if you don't fucking tell me I swear to god I will kick your ass."

"She wants to have a threesome with two dudes."

"Okay, that's not so bad!"