Chapter 4: His Obedience

"FUCK!!! PLEASE MISS PLEASE!!!"

"Awe can you not handle it?"

He whimpers as I whip his ass again making him drip on the floor.

"I want more!! Please Miss, I want you to whip me harder. I want you to make my cheeks glow red."

I bring the whip back and make sure to land it on his left ass cheek. I swap back and forth between his left and right cheek and in between I run my nails across his flesh. His ass is so warm. And I can see little whelp marks already starting to form.

I put the whip down and watch as he pants against the table trembling. I walk up behind him and he instinctively presses his ass against me and begins to grind.

"You are such a slut, aren't you? Hehe, you are grinding against me like a good little boy. What is it, do you want me to pound your little hole?"

He stiffens and doesn't say anything. Wait, does he like being pegged?

I pull him from the coffee table and take his face into my hands. He keeps his gaze down at the floor. He looks so sad. I wonder why he is ashamed that he likes being fucked? Should I even ask him? Is it any of my business?

"I'm sorry Justine. Please don't make me leave."

He looks up at me with tears brimming his eyes. Oh my god! How could I ever make him leave?! Why is he crying? Did I do something wrong?

I wipe the tears from his eyes, and I place gentle kisses on his eyes. I pull him to me and embrace him tightly. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head in my chest. I can feel him start to calm down and I rub circles on his back.

"Are you okay? Did I overstep my boundaries?"

"No of course not! You were amazing and I want to continue! Its just.... My last Mistress was a lot like your ex-dom. At first, she was everything I wanted but then once she had me in her claws, she showed her true colors. She made fun of me because I like being pegged. She would use it against me and would make sure it hurt when she would fuck me... Sometimes she wouldn't even use lube, and would go in dry..."

I can feel the anger begin to boil in my blood. How could someone be this way!!! I want to fucking kill her. I don't even know who she is but if I ever see her in my life I am going to jail. She hurt such a sweet and kind man. I mean do these kinds of people just hold meetings on how to abuse their partners or something!?

I guess he can tell I am getting angry because he decides to try and distract me by sliding my skirt and panties off my waist and start to lick my pussy.

I moan and I run a hand threw his hair. He looks up at me while he is licking my clit and he smirks.

"You are such a naughty boy, distracting me like this. I think you need to be punished."

He continues to lick my clit and he reaches around to his ass and slowly starts to fuck himself with the plug. I think I am now addicted to watching him fuck himself with a butt plug. Hell, I am addicted to him in general. He could ride a dildo and I would get wet. Oh, let me save that idea for a later date!