ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"No one has been able to get out of you what you did with the map.", the masked man stated. Poe wasn't afraid, so he didn't show any fear towards the First Order villain. "You might want to rethink your technique.", he answered sincerely. Poe heard Kylo Ren taking a breath, before he raised his hand. All of the sudden, Poe felt him entering his head. It was the force, which made it possible. Poe didn't know much about the force, but he knew Kylo could be able to see the things in his head and find out where the map was, so Poe tried his best to concentrate on good and not interesting things about his life. It was difficult to hold back where the map was, to hold the thoughts of Eliora back, they just wanted to escape him. But he tried his best to not think about it, while he listened to the dull humming.

Poe thought about his mother, his beautiful mother, bringing him the first time into her A- wing cockpit, showing him all the controls.

About his father, as he laughed at something his mother had said. A perfect family.

About the time his family settled down after the war and just laughed happily.

About the first time he got to fly his mothers A- wing and the look on his father's face when he found out.

About the times he couldn't sleep and his mother came to him, telling him stories about the war.

"Where is it?", he questioned the pilot. Poe just gritted his teeth. "The resistance..", he began. "Will not be intimidated by you." But Kylo Ren searched deeper into his mind, making it nearly impossible for Poe to keep thinking about the good things.

He suddenly thought about the day he found out his mother died, the day he sobbed constantly.

He thought about the fighting with his father after his mother's death.

He thought about the time he left his father and joined some spice runners.

About his dark future while spice running, which he exactly knew was wrong.

But Poe still fought, he wouldn't let Kylo get what he wanted.

He thought about when he joined the New Republic's fleet.

About when he finally joined the resistance, where he truly belonged.

Kylo wouldn't let go. "Where..is it?", he asked one last time.

He thought about Eliora, the way she smiled. The way her cheeks flushed pink when someone complimented her.

He thought about the times he saw her crying twice and his heart almost broke into two pieces.

He thought about their mission together and how she was alone on Ja-

Suddenly, Poe felt this unbearable amount of pain. And he couldn't control it anymore. As much as he tried to, as he wanted to, there was no chance anyone could have hold any longer. And Poe thought about what Kylo wanted him to think about. "In a Beebe unit on Jakku. With a brunette girl.", Kylo stated proudly. "Bring the droid and kill the girl."

"