Chapter 9 - Abducted

Start from the beginning

Hana eyes widened when she heard Eunwoo mentioned her baby. Her head was already in a mess trying to absorb the situation unfolding in front of her. She felt her heart beating really quick at the idea of Haeun being harmed by this mad man. She is going to protect Haeun no matter what.

"Anyways, I need to go now. Be right back.", Eunwoo uttered standing up.

He then turned around and left the warehouse. Felix was still in shock with revelations. His do not know what to feel. He was mad, confused, disappointed. Suddenly, Hyojung squirmed indicating that she was regaining consciousness.

"Hey baby. Are you awake?", Felix asked with full of concern.

Hana felt a tinge of jealousy and disappointment, watching how he was concerned about Hyojung. Hyojung, who was lying on Felix's lap sat up and wrapped her hands around Felix's neck and peck his lips. Hana looked at down not wanting to witness the scene that will eventually break her.

"Are you ok baby?", Felix asked.

Hyojung nodded, "My head hurts. He hit me against the wall just now."

"He did what?! He is done for."

"I love you Felix Oppa."

"I love you too Hana."

Hyojung pulled Felix for another kiss. This time longer and passionate. On the other hand, Hana felt her heart wrenching in pain. She could not hide the pain any longer. She looked down letting her tears flow down her cheeks. No words could actually describe how hurt her feelings are. She rubbed her stomach and decided to focus on her main priority.

To protect my little Haeun.

"So who wanna die first?", Eunwoo questioned sinisterly with a gun on his hand.

The three of them looked at Eunwoo in fear. Hana instinctively put her hand on her stomach worried that her baby will be in danger while on the other hand, Felix sat in front of Hyojung in fear that harm will come to her.

"No response? Fine, I shall choose. And the person I choose is you since it will be killing two birds with one stone.", he snickered as he pointed the gun at Hana.

Hana felt her anxiety getting worst. She don't mind dying as long as no danger came to Haeun. Eunwoo pulled Hana up harshly making Hana yelped in pain. He wrapped his left hand around her neck and pointed the gun to her stomach. Hana was already a crying mess.

"So Felix, choose 1. Hana or the baby first?"

"No... Please don't kill my baby.", Hana cried pleadingly.

Felix remained silent as he watch his ex-wife standing right in front of him. He had no idea what he's feeling. But it's mostly fear, anxiety and worry.

"Felix, I'm waiting."

"Please don't kill my Haeun." , Hana begged with tears streaming down her eyes.

"Awww. Is Haeun the baby's name?"

Hana was still crying that she could not respond.

"You're pretty sexy and beautiful for someone who is expecting. How about I will have a taste of you first before I kill you and Haeun."

Both her and Felix's eyes widened. His hand travelled down Hana's body and he rested it on her butt. Hana squirmed trying to pull away from his touch but to no avail. Felix was still unable to spout any words. He is confused. Confused with his feeling.

Eunwoo pushed Hana to the floor and he got on top of her. He kissed her neck and trail the kiss down to her shoulder and then her breast. Hana is doing her best to push him away but with her hands tied up together, it is impossible for her to save herself from this monstrosity. Felix watched them feeling a certain amount of discomfort. Hyojung turned Felix and attached her lips to his.

"Let me go please.", Hana begged in tears.

The moment Felix heard her broken voice he pulled away from the kiss and tried his best to undo the rope from his hands.

"Let. Her. Go.", Felix said through his gritted teeth.

Eunwoo stopped what he was doing and looked at Felix. He smirked and uttered, "Oooh, you think I will just because you say so."

"Bastard!"

Felix, who succeeded to undo the ropes on his hands, quickly undo the ones of his leg, immediately stood up walked over to Eunwoo and Hana. He pulled Eunwoo and pinned him against the wall. What he did not realized that the woman he once loved, is now in the clutches on the woman he just profess his love to.

He punched Eunwoo's jaw and kicked his stomach real hard making the guy dropped to the ground. Eunwoo got up and did the same to him but Felix was too angry to feel any pain. He fought back and was about to give Eunwoo another jab on the face when he heard Hana screamed in pain. He turned to look at her and his eyes widened in utter shock.

What the heck did Hyojung do?

- END OF CHAPTER 9 -