Chapter 1: High School for Monsters

Hello everyone, Naintarlow here.

This story was on my mind for a time and I felt the need to finally share it with the world. Rosario + Vampire was one of the first mangas that I read and I loved it very much. Same with Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

For Rosario, I will be using the manga as a source rather than the anime. I liked the anime but I am more partial to the manga's story. With Reborn, everything up to the future arc happened, so for the being the last 2 arcs of the manga didn't happen.

Hope you enjoy the story, don't forget to leave reviews.

"Be safe Tsu-kun and call me at least once a week, okay?"

Sawada Tsunayoshi smiled at his mother, who couldn't stop telling him how manly he looked, before saying his goodbyes and leaving.

The 16 year was about to start his high school life. As he walked toward the bus station, he began to reminisce about the last few years.

After they came back from the future, things seemed to settle down. The Mafia and its shenanigans still butted into his life but it was nothing life treating. He made his peace with his position as Vongola Decimo. If he can't escape the Mafia, he could at least change it as he told his ancestors.

Of course, he should have known his luck was the kind that let him lower his guard. before screwing him over once again.

At the Inheritance Ceremony, it came to light, that Massimo Vongola was still alive. He survived the assassination attempt but was reported dead to confuse his enemies. Tsuna was brought in as bait, to make the story more believable. Only Nono and his father were aware of this, not even Reborn. who was very incensed at the deception. For Tsuna, it broke the last remaining connection with Iemitsu, upon learning that this whole charade.

The only reason that he was not sealed again. or even outright killed, was because he unknowingly gathered a lot of allies, who would make quite a ruckus if anything happened to Tsuna. It included the Cavallone with Dino, most of the arcobaleno, surprisingly the Varia, even the Giglio Nero family with Aria and Uni.

He got back to Nanimori unable to decide how to react to what happened. On one hand, he was given an out from the mafia, on the other half he was cruelly used by his father and the Vongola.

To make matters worse, soon his guardians and friends scattered, each having their own life. Hibari simply went back to watch over Nanimori and bite to death any who disturb the peace. Rhoyei without missing a beat went back to his boxing. Mukoro, Chrome, and the Kokyou gang had disappeared, probably because Tsuna was no longer Decimo, they held no interest in him. Gokudera soon went back to Italy swearing that he will regain Juudaime's lost honor and make those traitors pay. Yamamoto to the surprise of all began to date Kyoko-chan and also took up baseball once again. Lambo, I-pin, and Fuuta remained with Mom, but Reborn left, off to his next assignment.

The boy who had nothing was offered the whole world, only to get it ripped away from him. After gaining friends and family, becoming once again friendless Dame-Tsuna was a bitter pill to swallow.

He needed to get away. Away from the memories, away from everything. His out was high school.

Tsuna's scores weren't very impressive even with Reborn's tutoring. He couldn't really get into any other school than Nanimori High. But luckily his mother found a brochure about a boarding school where he could attend even with his low scores. Soon enough Tsuna became a student of Youkai Academy.

If he wasn't so focused on leaving, he would remember. a similar brochure brought a certain hitman into his life all those years ago.

-0-