Chapter Nineteen

22nd of May. Five weeks away. That was Tadashi's due date. The calendar already had crosses thanks to Tsukki's mother - whose grandmother mode's kicked in five weeks early -. Lately everything was filled with chilling, Netflix, eating and sleeping. Days were creeping up to them quickly. 

Now things stood with Yamaguchi and Kei at a café. Suga, Daichi, Asahi and Noya were also there, talking among themselves whilst sipping on the cups in front of them. Koushi talked to the libero and green haired boy about Bokuto's new relationship with Akaashi. Daichi on the other hand chatted to the remainder people about his part-time job as a volleyball trainer to younger kids. Tsukishima on the other hand hadn't had a care about what was going on. All he was focused on was the round bump on his boyfriend's stomach. The blonde held onto the freckled face males belly, staring at it as though it was the most satisfying thing he's seen all day.

"Tsukki?" Kei snapped his attention to whoever called out his name. He looked at Yam's, pulling a curious face. "You okay?" Tadashi asked after getting the presence he wanted. Tsukishima nodded, putting his attention back to the youngers stomach after Yama smiled in return.

"Of course he's okay, Tsukishima hasn't stopped fonding over that bump of yours since we got here," Yuu laughed, grabbing Asahi's hand. "It's like he's possessed by it, right?" no one responded. Nishinoya chuckled nervously when he gained everyone's awareness. 

"Sorry, what I meant was is that the cold hearted Tsukishima has a massive soft spot for what's growing inside Tadashi's stomach" he cleared up, picking at Azumane's hand. The former ace grinned at his much shorter boyfriend. 

"Aha, he has a point. I've never seen you so happily concentrated on someone or something. Though I can't blame you, if Sugar was carrying my child I don't think anything else would interest me anymore," Daichi near finished before Sugawara pushed the former captain playfully. "Sorry, and Koushi". Everyone laughed besides the soon-to-be parents.

Yamaguchi chugged down the rest of his drink, stuffing the last soggy fry in his mouth.

"We should probably get going, we promised Tsukki's parents we'd be there for dinner. Bye everyone!" Yama said, bowing goodbye to his senpai's. The blonde, bowing slightly, took ahold of the pinch server's hand before walking out. 

... 

"Are you sure you're okay? You guys don't need anything like babysitting or house  sitting?" Sakura asked at dinner. The topic of the baby came up, it sparking an interest in the mother. "Do you even have names yet?" she constantly asked new questions. New information that she thought she needed kept popping in her brain.

"Mom, Tadashi is due in five weeks, please calm down" Sakura took a few breath's. 

"She is correct though Kei. You guys should really talk about names, five weeks fly by fast if you're not focused enough," Akiteru butted in as he stuffed his mouth with what was on his plate. 

The family plus the adopted one, talked further questions about babies before switching to something else. Tsukki's mom insisted she did the dishes and for the boys to go back to their own house. Nobody complained, and now the two were off home. They sang along to a 'Louis Tomlinson' song that went onto the radio. 

When they got home, both were exhausted and jumped off to bed. Of course, their night didn't end right there. Yam's huddled as close as he could to the middle blocker with his thirty five week belly. The green haired boy whispered silently yet loud enough just for Tsukki to hear, "I love you. You and this little one,".

"I love you two more".