Chapter Twelve

Three weeks later, both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi found themself sitting in a very pale looking waiting room. There was another four couples in the room. It was no mistake that they were the youngest in there. Tsukishima felt a tad embarrassed at the thought.

"Tadashi Yamaguchi?" one of the nurses called out whilst holding a clipboard. Yam's stood up first, Tsukki trailing behind the younger male. The medical stopped Kei in his tracks, "are you the father Tsukishima Kei?" what a stupid question, he thought. But he of course didn't want to disrespect the older lady. He simply nodded and the nurse allowed him to come with. The tall blonde slipped his rather large hand into Yamaguchi's. 

All three walked for around two minutes until they all slowed down in front of a door labeled 'Dr. Abigail Ikari'. The leading lady opened the door, allowing Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to go in first. Tadashi sat down next to Kei, their hands still intertwined. A smile showed itself on the freckled boys face. 

"I'm Dr. Ikari, it's nice to meet you Tadashi," she shook the younger boys free hand for a brief second. "First off, I just want to know how you're getting along? Yua told me that you've been taking some morning sickness pills, any worries about those?" while Yam's told her how things had been going smoothly for the past three weeks, Kei stared at his boyfriend longingly. He pointed out all of his freckles and each breath he took in that brain of his. Creepy.

"That's good. I'm just going to write some more things down," Dr. Ikari told Tadashi, typing onto her computer. 

"Do you play any sports?" she asked, stopping her typing. Yamaguchi nodded, "I play Volleyball. My teams actually in nationals" he replied. Abigail resumed on her typing. 

"Okay, I'd recommend to take it easy. From experience I know that Volleyball is a very involved sports, a lot of running, jumping and hurting yourself. Of course you may resume your sport, but don't go to the extreme" the boy nodded, tugging harder on his boyfriends hand.

Not more than a few minutes later, Tadashi laid down on the hospital bed. He forgot how cold the gel had been, nonetheless didn't flinch. A stick was placed on his stomach, Dr. Ikari controlling the way it swerved to check on everything. Soon enough, she pointed to a very small bean.

"Right there is your child, strong and healthy. I would say you're around... five to six weeks through. Nothing major is going to happen till ten through twelve weeks" both boys stared in awe at the tiny thing. No one noticed, but a tear slipped down Tsukishima's past tearless face. Since when did he cry? Of course though, Yamaguchi had fountains streaming down his. He was carrying the tiny human after all.

They cleaned off and printed off a sonogram. Kei cleared his tears in time. He hopped no one noticed how emotion he had been about such a small thing. Yet it was such a big thing too.

Tsukki and Yamaguchi went to Kei's after that, having dinner with the olders family. Tonight they were going to tell Tsukishima's brother and mother. Things may go well or things may go terrible. There was only one way to find out.

A plate of potatoes, salad and some sort of meat laid in front of Tadashi. He didn't have much of an appetite due to what was going to happen. Both boys held hands in the open before one spoke up. 

"We have something to tell you," Tsukishima said, squeezing tighter onto his boyfriends miniature hand. The sentence sparked interest in the two oldest at the table, instantly going to question. The blonde and green haired males looked at each other worryingly. It was best if the pregnant one announced it seeing as it was him who was carrying their child. 

"I-I'm pregnant," although he told them in almost a whisper, Sakura and Akiteru picked up. It was silent. Quiet. Nobody made eye contact. It seemed as though it was black even with the chandelier above everyone that lit the room.

"How far along?" Sakura said almost afraid. The reaction was a lot more different than Yams mom's reaction. She hugged him and said that she was there for them. Another lie. At least someone said something in the awkward silence.

"Five to six weeks, we have a sonogram as well" she nodded at her sons words. Akiteru wasn't as shocked as his mom, but still was left speechless. A dark aura flooded the room, an agitating one. Near brutal.

"I-..." she paused. She thought through everything carefully before she made her decision on acceptance or not. "I accept you guys. If you ever need anything Tadashi just come to me okay? I know how awful pregnancy was and if the baby is like Kei-Kei was when I was pregnant with him, then I'll be there for you as much as you need," Yamaguchi let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding in. They both thanked Sakura, kissing her cheeks. Akirteru seemed to be fine with it, at least that's what he looked like in their perspective.

At night, the two held each other closely before dozing off to a comfortable sleep.