chapter 8

third pov:

"you don't know how turned on I am from you right now, Naruto" He said closing the gap between their lips.

Without breaking the kiss Naruto moves himself onto Sai's lap. Sai instantly grabs the blondes tightly pulling him closer. Naruto starts rocking his hips back and forth on Sai's growing erection. Sai starts moaning into there kissing, Naruto smirks and pushes his erection into Sai's, harder. The raven pulls back, looking into Naruto's ocean blue eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this" Sai asked, Naruto nods his head. Sai moves his legs from underneath Naruto and lays him on his back.

Naruto's pov:

After laying me on my back, Sai unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down with my underwear, exposing my hard member springing up in the air with precum. He then grabs it and starts stroking, causing me to yell out moans here and there.

"ca...can you pleaseee suck on it" I groaned

Sai take his hand off my thigh and bring it up to my lip, "open" was all he said. I open my mouth taking the fingers in. As I sucked on his fingers coding them with saliva, Sai lowers his head down, hovering over my tip he looks up at me. I thrust my hips up, hitting his lips with it. He stops stroking my member, grabs it hard making me moan with excitement. Pulling his fingers out of my mouth, Sai places his lips on my tip, give it a little kiss then pulls back, flipping me over on my hands and knees. Next thing I feel is pain when Sai slides two finger in, crying out in pain. Tears start falling down from my eyes grabbing onto the blanket underneath us. I could feel Sai lean on me, "babe I thought you said you weren't a virgin" I turn my head a little to see a smirk across his face, moving his fingers in and out of me fast. I yell "I've never been a bottom before"

It's right i've never been a bottom before because my last relationship was with Haku. He only liked to be fucked in the ass and I was fine with that.

While he kissed down my back, I felt him add the third finger, he started pumping it into my hole. I moaned with pleasure and pain. He pulls his fingers out, then with sudden loss of pleasure I complain.

"SSai please put it in" I whine

I could heard him unbuckle his belt and the sound of him shoving his pants down. He lines him tip with my entrance, slowly going in me. "Sai" I said, panting as he goes deeper in me. Getting his whole length, he pauses for a couple minutes so I could get use to it. Five minutes pass and Sai pulls out, thrusting back in fast. Throwing my head back and arching my back, I let a the loudest moan, echoing in the distance. Sai continues his pumping in and out, while grabbing my member and stroking fast. Our moans in sink now. "Sai I...I'm goingg to c...ccum" I moan loudly, with that he picks up hims pace but slowly down on my member. "IM GOING TO CUUUUM" with that white liquid shot out of my member onto the blanket. Sai cums right after me, filling my hole with his semen, riding out our orgasm. My arms collapse underneath me leaving my ass up in the air. Sai pulls out, kissing one of my ass cheeks. He then grabs me and lays us down next to each other, still panting.

With my head on his chest I look up to his face. Planting a kiss on his chin, my eye slowly start to shut.

*NEXT DAY MONDAY*

sasuke's pov:

"hey get up your going to be later for school!!"

I hear coming from my door, I open one of my eyes to see a tall, long haired raven, no shirt with his arms crossed. (a/n oh god how i'd let itachi do nasty things to me... i'm so sorry, i'll leave) I move my hand up to my pillow, grab it and throw it at the man. "go away" I tiredly said. Not ready for the day to start I close my eyes again until my pillow slams on my head. "get up" with that the man leave my room while slamming the door shut. I roll out of bed slowly getting ready.