chapter 6

Its been a couple weeks sense Naruto and Sasuke fought in the cafeteria. Sasuke hasn't talked to Naruto at all. Naruto is fine with Sasuke not talking to him, it been peaceful with out him is what he says but a little part of him misses Sasuke.

*FRIDAY*

naruto's pov:

It was a normal day nothing really happened until I got out of school.

"hey naruto wait" a voice behind me yelled, causing me to stop in front of the gates at school.

I turned around to see who the voice belonged to, it was Sai, he was wagging his hand at me

"Oh hey Sai, what's up"

"I just wanted to ask you a question before you left, could I get you number" he asked his a big smile on him face

"sure" I said and gave him my number but before I could say anything else he was called away by his group of friends, including Sasuke. Sai said he'd text me then left, so I continued walked to my car. At home Iruka greeted me and said he was going to be out for the night. As he left, I called up the guys to come over and play videos games, I had just bought the new Madden game and wanted to type it out with them. Waiting for them to come I set up snacks and got some sodas out of the fridge. As I sat the sodas down on the coffee table my phone buzzed, grabbing it out of my pocket I turned to see it was from.

Unknown number 4:30pm
hey Naruto it's Sai

Oh it's Sai

Naruto 4:33pm
what's up Sai

Someone knocked on my front door so I put my phone down, planning on texted him right back as soon as I got back to the room.

"Hey guys come on in" I opened the door to let Lee, Shikamaru, Choji and Kiba. Choji had two grocery bags filled with chips and cookies and Kiba brought sodas. Shikamaru brought some of his games over too and Lee had movies for after playing. I closed the door after they all walked in, then walked to the couch, Choji was setting up the snacks while Shikamaru was putting my game into the PS4.

*COUPLE HOURS LETTER*

"TOUCHDOWN" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air and jumping on the cough.

"no fear Naruto you were cheating" Kiba yelled back

"I won fear and square, don't be mad you suck at the game"

"Yah I was watching Naruto play the whole game and he didn't cheat once" Lee chimed in.

While Lee and Kiba argued on if I cheated or not, I grabbed my phone seeing that there was two unopened messages. I tapped the messages app, the top one was from Sai and under Sai's text there was one from Sasuke. I opened Sai's first because I forgot to reply to him earlier.

Sai 4:37pm
oh nothing, are you doing anything later?

shit

Naruto 7:12pm
i'm sorry, I with my friends we're about to watch some movies, would you like to come over?

After sending that text I opened Sasukes

teme 6:30pm
hey
Read

Instead of responding back to him I just left him on read because I wasn't about to beal with him right now. Then Sai texted back.

Sai 7:14pm
it's all good and sure just send your address

I sent him my address and put my phone down. Lee and Choji were talking about what movie we were going to watch first, Shikamaru just told them it didn't mater, so Lee picked the one he wanted.