27. The Non-standard Answer Is, I'm Afraid I Accidentally Molest You On The Way

The sky was drizzling bright, Shi Lingxi slowly opened his eyes, his sight fell on a leg, and he was holding this thigh tightly, his eyes slowly lifted up, seeing the owner of the thigh, it is Lou Yuan who was sleeping while leaning his back on the pillow.

Shi Lingxi's eyes blinked and blinked again before he roughly understood what was going on in this scene. Lou Yuan didn't take off his clothes. This was because he hugged Lou Yuan's legs and he couldn't walk away, so he was sleeping like this.

Shi Lingxi sat up and hugged Lou Yuan. Originally, he wanted to move the person to rest. Lou Yuan opened his eyes, his eyes were clear, and he didn't sleep at all.

"Morning." Lou Yuan embraced Shi Lingxi in his arm, and Shi Lingxi hugged him more tightly.

"Why don't you lie down and sleep with me?" Shi Lingxi had slept everywhere before and didn't think there was anything in sharing a bed with Lou Yuan. On the contrary, he thought about it this way and thought it was a pretty good idea.

"You can sleep with me..." Shi Lingxi kissed Lou Yuan's chin and let him go. He lay down first, then looked up at Lou Yuan, "It's still early, and we can sleep for a while."

Lou Yuan looked at Shi Lingxi and sighed softly in his heart. Shi Lingxi's so-called sleeping together did not mean anything other than "sleeping". At about five o'clock, there is indeed more than half an hour before they get up.

Lou Yuan slowly lay down, and then Shi Lingxi leaned over, hugged his arm, and gently held his hand with their fingers intertwined very intimate.

Shi Lingxi looked at Lou Yuan and closed his eyes. He stared at his face for a while and felt more guilty, "Sometimes I make some excessive requests, you can refuse."

Or he can be a little more smooth and evasive, such as being entangled by him, so Lou Yuan can stay and sleep together.

The unfinished meaning in Shi Lingxi's words was conveyed to Lou Yuan's ears. He turned to his side and hugged Shi Lingxi, "Sleep with me for a while, be good."

Shi Lingxi had no way to understand, he himself, his words and his actions are really attractive for Lou Yuan, a real man.

Shi Lingxi didn't speak anymore, he softened his body obediently to be held. An intention in his eyes grew thicker. For a moment, his cheeks turned red. Maybe his words made Lou Yuan want to bend... Indeed, his words are quite easy to make people want to be crooked.

He didn't make any noise anymore, it was too early for them to go further.

After half an hour, Lou Yuan and Shi Lingxi got up together. Lou Yuan went back to his own room to wash up, and Shi Lingxi also went to take another bath on the way. He was concerned about the matter that Lou Yuan helped him to wipe his body yesterday, he had no impression at all.

He went downstairs to the nursery to water the plants, after that, he went to the snake room to see the snake eggs. The energy of the crystal nucleus was dimmed, and the snake eggs as a whole did not change. Before he walked out of the snake room, the tasks of the system were refreshed.

Shi Lingxi didn't worry much about daily tasks. After having a good relationship with Lou Yuan, he could easily reach 60% completion, and occasionally 100% completion, but the main task that made him have particularly bad luck yesterday. Shi Lingxi had to pay attention to it.

"Show Love Main Task six: Kiss the lip as a love symbol. Additional explanation: The number of onlookers' witnesses must be greater than 10. Mission period: Three days. Mission difficulty: E (Easy)..."

Shi Lingxi had previously guessed about the next possibility. He kissed his forehead and cheek. Now, it must be his turn to kiss his lips, but he and Lou Yuan actually kissed the lips first. He originally thought that today's task may be able to win an S-level gift package.