21.2 Congratulations Host for the achievement morning dawn kiss in the wildness

Lou Yuan's expression got warm, he slowly lowered his head, and then kissed Shi Lingxi's forehead gently, "Morning."

He thought he didn't misunderstand Shi Lingxi's intention, at this moment, he really wanted to do something that they normally don't do with Shi Lingxi.

Because Lou Yuan was hugging him, Xiong Kun and Chen Yun's group turned around and they were blinded again.

But this is not over, Shi Lingxi still can't reach even standing with the tip of his toes, and Lou Yuan actively lowers his head, so Shi Lingxi can gently kiss Lou Yuan's forehead, "Thank you for picking me up."

"...The main task is completed! Congratulations Host for the achievement morning dawn kiss in the wildness! Starts showing the side task! The task reward has been issued to the portable space, please host check."

The untimely voice was inserted into Shi Lingxi's mind. He raised his eyebrows slightly and gave Lou Yuan a brighter and more beautiful smile. The blood-stained face seemed to glow.

After meeting each other, Shi Lingxi became very different, and Lou Yuan also became very different. From yesterday to the present, the extremely cold atmosphere was completely soft after this short moment.

Lou Yuan rubbed Shi Lingxi's hair, and let him sit on the stone pier, then came forward with the others to dug out the dead python.

The living pythons are fierce and terrible, but the dead pythons are full of treasures, crystal nuclei, snakeskin, scale armors... the snake meat that could not be taken away was also grilled on the spot.

Lou Yuan is also grilling, but he only grill for himself and Shi Lingxi. Others have to do it themselves if they want to eat. This is a different treatment...

"It's delicious," Shi Lingxi nodded, but he wasn't allowed to eat more and only tasted a few mouthfuls. Lou Yuan refused to let him eat, but Lou Yuan immediately turned to take out food from his backpack for Shi Lingxi to eat.

"I'll cook something for you when we get home."

Lou Yuan raised his hand to wiped Shi Lingxi's face and hands. Although he was relieved, he still felt scared and distressed. Originally, he just wanted to protect Shi Lingxi, but now, it seems that his decision put Shi Lingxi in danger.

"Okay," Shi Lingxi nodded, completely without the seriousness when he had faced with Xiong Kun and Lang Mu, he has completely become soft and obedient, and he's very calm with Lou Yuan's care. It seems that this is their private mode of getting along.

Everyone else was eating dog food silently... No, it was roasted snake meat.

Eating and drinking to their fill, take what they can take away, left what they can't take away. Without the suppression of Lou Yuan's level, it won't be long before the beasts swarm and come here at the smell of reeking blood, all traces here are removed clean.

Given the time, this barren forest may still have mutant beasts above A level, but it will be at least two or three years later.

On the way back, Lou Yuan is like a living map. After walking for six hours in the barren forest, they finally returned to the entrance of the barren forest, and Pang Sheng's group was waiting here.

Lou Yuan meant that they would go back first, but they wanted to know the conditions of Xiong Kun, Lang Mu, and Shi Lingxi as soon as possible, so they stayed here regardless of their injuries.

Indeed, this time without Xiong Kun and Lang Mu, few of them could escape from the snake mouth.

In the end, the three of them took the biggest threat away, and before they left, they simply planned their escape route, strategy, and so on, so that they could wait for Lou Yuan without any casualties, then be escorted out of the barren forest.